No announcement yet.

The Best Civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maximum flexibility. And that applies to both SP and MP. Sure, there are better civs for certain circumstances, but for the novice and expert alike, Egypt is just a great all around choice.
    As do many here, I love the Egyptians. The combination of Religious and Industrious make them a good builder civ, and Industrious coupled with their War Chariots allows a very effective early rush.

The problem was, I played them exclusively up until I reached Monarch difficulty. All my strategies and tactics relied around the specifics of their traits and UU. I did not know how to use Expansionist, Scientific, Commercial, or Militaristic traits effectively. When I did use other civs, I was not able to play to my usual level.

While my personal favorite is the Egyptians, I believe that it is important, during your "training", that you experiment with every trait, and try to play to their traits. Therefore, my favorite civs are: the Americans, Egyptians, Ottomans/Persians, Japan, China, and Carthage.

I know the list is long, but I think it is important to cover all the bases. Depending on the situation, these are the civs that I enjoy playing with the most.

Comment

Working...
    X