Leaders or Gods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia:
    Perun (analogue of Zeus - God of Thunder, the "boss" of the ancient Slavic pantheon).

Well, in fact, he`s the only one, whose name I can spell in English

For British gods, refer to the King Arthur tales, they should all be listed there. Just they have kinda Welsh-sounding names, quite unpronouncable

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalGrace
      does anyone know anything about the gods of the ancient Britons (who eventually become the English... who eventually become the Americans)?
      The druids worshipped the spirits of the trees.

Comment

The God (America Dollar/Uncle Sam whatever) does not go into War.
        Bush is the one sending in the troops.

My suggestion is to have multipe leaders and let players choose. American can choose Lincoln, Washington, Bush, Clinton .... etc.
        C3C ISDG Final Round : Actively Lurking

Comment

My suggestion is to have multipe leaders and let players choose. American can choose Lincoln, Washington, Bush, Clinton .... etc.
          I think you are successfully arguing against even having america in the game.
          Do not be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed...

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalGrace

I think you are successfully arguing against even having america in the game.

(Just one little problem - how are they supposed to sell it then? )

Comment

Originally posted by Objectivist
              Silly Boys, Lincoln, that bastard, has been practically deitified in the US history books. Hes as close as to a nationally worshipped "god" as you can get in the US.

Ol' Linc may be deified in the books, but nobody is more deified in the culture than Elvis. There's actually a video sold on tv of Elvis "rising from the grave"! Can you believe it? That's just how all that starts, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by G.A

(Just one little problem - how are they supposed to sell it then? )
                I bought it (after trying the game out with a cracked version first ) despite that there are no Vikings. Why couldn't they?
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Leaders and Gods

Comment

Working...
                  X