No announcement yet.

Where do I start my next city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but he's playing the Egyptians, who are religious. A city at #1 can quickly build a temple (or even rush it if needed) to expand its borders.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'd follow the numbers also. But I would move number 1 just a space to the left. Those three cows and hay stack would make a killer place for a city to churn out settlers!
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I'd go with number 2. I like my second city to be resource-ready, so that I can produce some units if someone tries to attack me early in the game. The net production rate of a settler in site 1 or 2 is about even, so you can keep expanding quickly to site 1 and 4. But then, I could be completely wrong.
        "'It's the last great adventure left to mankind'
        Screams a drooping lady,
        offering her dreamdolls at less than extortionate prices."
        -"The Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging" (Genesis 1974)

Comment

The only problem with site 2 is that if a city wasn't already founded at site 1 the cultural borders wouldn't include the game along the river.

Comment

Working...
          X