Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reference material

Hey all -- long time lurker, first time writer --

The docs for this game are terrible -- is there anywhere one can download updated (through C3C) panels with lots of important data (units, improvements, wonders, etc)?

Smythen

I've been going to the Civilopedia and occasionally to the editor when I want definitive information. It's not as conveneint as nicely laid out tables would be, but since I don't know where to find nicely laid out tables that I'm sure are reliable, I do what I know how to.

Comment

After a short trip to the files forum, I was able to come with this.

Reference for C3C
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, I am not in love with that format though. When Civ3 first came out, somebody did a bunch of great spreadsheets that I kept out while playing, brought to work, brought to be, brought to the... you get the picture.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Thanx for the replies, all! I downloaded the suggested file, and am certainly impressed with the speed that its author generated the update for C3C, but I am not really a fan of its format either. I really wish Firaxis would come out with posters/cards/etc.

The Civilopedia is extremely vague, and I like to know the actual mechanics of the game. Maybe I should construct something from the CivEdit.

Smythen

Comment

Working...
          X