Bye bye PtW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Conquistador solitario

Everytime a barbs camp is spawned in the jungle SW of the continent, that poor guy (and the poor dog) race down all my territory to destroy it.
    Then they race back towards Spain. Once arrived near my most eastern city, a new camp is spawned and they race back again
    Now they have done it at least 5-6 times...
    Attached Files
    The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

• Virtual SOD
      The Roman High Command cannot decide which way their units (about 70 of them) should go: south towards Russia or east towards home?
      So these units would march south, then north, then east, then west, then south, then stop, then...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Kill them.

Kill them.

KILL THEM!!!!

Sorry, haven't got Conquests yet, though the package tracking online tells me it has reached my town. Here I am stuck at work, and it could be on my doorstep right now.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Sage
          El Conquistador solitario

Everytime a barbs camp is spawned in the jungle SW of the continent, that poor guy (and the poor dog) race down all my territory to destroy it.
          Then they race back towards Spain. Once arrived near my most eastern city, a new camp is spawned and they race back again
          Now they have done it at least 5-6 times...
          hi ,

so you are letting the AI getting away this , ......

you should teach them not to walk on your ground

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• MS you get the 5% from building the small wonder Wall Street IIRC.

Comment

• What's with all those guerilla builds?

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                What's with all those guerilla builds?

-Arrian
                Ah, this is a most devious tactic I found out, just to keep me occupied, of course.
                In this game, a guerrila is 'neutral', meaning it can't be traced to a specific civ (like the Privateer).
                Since I don't have anything better to build, I'm building 6-10 guerrilla/turn and ship them (railway them, that is) around my continent.
                All other civs get crazy because I keep capturing their workers , they lose units vs. 'my' guerrilla and have to re-build their mines/RR/roads etc.

Of course (and this already happened two times), when somebody gets a GL for fighting 'my' guerrillas or another civ's military units, I send a few 'spare guerrillas' to take care of him'.

Sometimes I can really be devious...

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                  Kill them.

Kill them.

KILL THEM!!!!

Sorry, haven't got Conquests yet, though the package tracking online tells me it has reached my town. Here I am stuck at work, and it could be on my doorstep right now.

-Arrian
                  Not yet. I'm trying to keep a sort of balance for now. Sooner or later, Rome, Spain, France or Russia will make a big mistake, then I'll need an ally (some of them have mutual defence agreements).
                  But when the day comes... look at the two Cavalry stacks east of Hastings: 40 Elites!
                  Of course, I have 8 empty armies and one more/6 turns.
                  To make things worse, I also have the Pentagon.

Even I have sometimes dreams of 10 4-Panzers Armies

PS: I'm also still awaiting C3C, It's on its way, I've been told. I hope Amazon will not find one of my guerrillas on its way...

Comment

• The first part of the 'Saga of the German Empire' (Director, Sir Ralph, producer, MS) is on my 'Emperor' thread. Enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X