Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fane7's game

Here it is:

Huge Pangea raging barbs Deity China on the coast with cow and wheat nearby. The sciences civs.
    Attached Files

is random seed on or off?
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

It is preserved. I guess that is on, anyway it has the blue selection. I did not spend any time making it special, only generated a map and slapped a cow and wheat down. I moved the start location to the coast.
      All the selections are on up to the point of the RNG, after that all are off, but the culture thing.
      If you download it and then load the save up, it will set the selections. You can then start a new game and those selections are carried over. This is a way to see what was chosen.

Comment

can't wait to see the results...
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

what is this for?
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

It is a long story, that is documented in the UP thread.
            In short fane7 was going to show me, us, how to get a leader by 3150 and or make all wonders in one city.
            It was suggested that he use one of the AU games, but he requested a game that was huge map, China as the start civ on the coast with cow and wheat near and raging barbs. So I tossed this one up to met the bill.

Comment

Man Panzer32 you have a ton of icons.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                Man Panzer32 you have a ton of icons.
                He is the historian for the PTWDGII so he has to have access to all the team forums. Trip has the same thing for the PTWDG

Comment

Alright, now we will see if fane7 can prove his claims. I am ready to learn.
                  For your photo needs:
                  http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

was that a leader by 3150bc or ad hehe Its 290AD for me and I don't have 1 yet Of course the largest civ, (japs next door) just built the smith trading company, and I'm just at the middle age

Comment

who is this fane7?

Comment

He says he is a professional and a grandmaster player.
                        See the last few pages of the UP thread.

Comment

Wow, he's building up the suspense ... what a showman!

Of course, we all KNOW that people NEVER make stupid boasts on the internet, don't we chaps!

ps - my kok is 12 inches long.

Comment

Yes it may come to pass that nothing is proven, except you cannot listen to him. We will soon see, as he entered GOTM23. This means that either it will show the skills or lack of or it will be a no show. That is the same as a lack of in my book. So either here or CFC we will find out how much was B.S. In the mean time, I am giving him all the rope he ask for.
                            BTW the way I could have done without the analogy. It really has no place here.

Comment

UP?

Comment

Working...
                              X