fane7's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fanes7
    OK , I see through you , vmxa1 , you just don't dare to try some challenge - a new game idea , that is : the most early attack , the many warriors in early age , and try to peace treat with 2 or 3 AIs in a huge-deity map before 2000BC , and use your gold upgrade early warrior&horseman to maintain strong force , and many new game idea .

I think , if you realy can attempt this , you will find you go up a new level .

The Leader 's appearing is not very hard , not as you say , 1/16 or 1/8 , in a continual battle the unit can easy upgrade , especially the most weakness unit - warrior .

You don't want to try , so I tell you the result :

Before 3150BC , I only have a Veteran , but after 3150BC , I have a Leader , so that is the differ with you and me .
    Up till now I have felt you deserved to be given every chance to prove your case. I have taken into account your claim to have "poor english". I am not buying the poor english bit. I am wondering if you are just a sophisticated jerk. Puting us on time after time. I wonder this, becasue you still refuse to say you are reloading or to deny it. Why?I am sorry, but I too have run out of patience.

There is no challenge involved. You gave an explicit road map to follow, so what is the challenge for anyone? I simply do as you have outlined and get the same result, if I have the same game and do precisely what you did.
    All the crap about beating deity with this scheme is worthless, as it can not work unless you are a chronic reloader. I don't mean just a few reloads here an there, but mnassive. You must play the map to see where everything is and then reload. Now you make a series of moves, that when they fail to get what you need, you go back to the last point things were good. You then make a new pass, until you get the next objective. This is not talent or skill, it is boring and cheating.

The real difference between me and you is I am not insecure and can take my lumps. It does not matter to me if you are anyone is better than me. If you have read some of the post in the curent game, you see as any real player already knows that units lose combat at times and no one is going to be sure to get promotions or leaders in fair fights, even with better units.

Comment

• just notice how the spearman stack in this 3150 BC picture is in a different position than the spearman stack in the 3150 BC picture he posted on page two.
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Thank you all very much , let 's stop argument , I don't want to debate something with you any more .

Just let 's calm .

BTW , I still want a upgrade-patch very much . I 'll appreciate your help if you upload it on the forum .

Comment

• You are here.

You have not responded.

You are gone.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Originally posted by fanes7
            Thank you all very much , let 's stop argument , I don't want to debate something with you any more .

Just let 's calm .

BTW , I still want a upgrade-patch very much . I 'll appreciate your help if you upload it on the forum .
            Sounds good to me.

Here is where you can find the patch. I have no idea which one you would need as they have different ones for localized versions of the game. I have US and that would not work for yours. Not to mention it is about 10MB.

Comment

• Thanks , but the server don't support the port 21

Comment

• This is a new experience for me...

fanes7, you are ignored.

If you have anything meaningful to contirbute, I expect that someone in this forum will tell me via PM.

Until then, have fun with your GLs.
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• I am agreeing with Theseus here.
                  I have never done this but you are now ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Zen
                    just notice how the spearman stack in this 3150 BC picture is in a different position than the spearman stack in the 3150 BC picture he posted on page two.
                    Great catch MZ! You're absolutely right about that. I've refrained from weighing in on this until now, but I think that should absolutely prove that he reloads. Not only the spearman stack, but a warrior are all in different locations.

Case closed for me. I'm not going to follow this anymore either.

Comment

• Oh and before I forget, I copied the picture he had before it gets edited. Here is the screenshot MZ was talking about. Notice the location of the spearman and warrior for 3150bc in this shot compared to the one he shows having a GL on.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I did suggest yesterday that you guys all pull the plug on this fool, but netherless the Alexman pic in the other thread is the funniest thing Ive seen for ages

Bye Bye Fanes7
                        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Could somebody please ask the higher gods of 'poly to remove fanes7 useless chitchat from my PUP thread (which was interesting up to a certain Chinese invasion...) and put it in this thread, as to consign all this to the asheap of history?

PLEASE...
                          The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

• Like I said in the UP thread, poor old MS

Comment

• Cort Haus,

First of all, I am not THAT old!
                              Secondly, I don't need your commiseration, I need all this bull**** removed from my thread!
                              Third, thanks for your virtual handkerchief.
                              The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

• totally wierd... but in my last game i had 6 leaders in just 3 turns... 4 of them in the same turn (!!!). playing celts and using lots of elite gallic swordsmen and knights against swordsmen and spearmen (mostly in the open).
                                although i did win nearly all elite battles, i'm absolutely sure, not beeing anywhere near the 1/12 chance of leader generation (i used my 3rd leader for heroic epic)... at best i won 30 elite battles... too much conincidence imho.

can it be, that under certain circumstances the figure changes (e.g. if using UU or attacking on open ground?)

anyway... it gave me leo's, HE and 3 armies and the pentagon. sistine's and sun tzu's were mine anyway...
                                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Working...
                                X