X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am happy to do any.

Comment

I'll play anytime, in any team...
      Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

I would be happy with any, however, I am weakest at cultural victory and would probably learn the most in regards to that (whether or not that means that I review those reports or am writing those I leave to your judgement as I am on so many alergy drugs right now (d@mn that ragweed adn goldenrod) that everything is warm and fuzzy)
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Cultural victory is easiest, IMO, as a warmonger. More cities with temples = more culture. More broken AI empires = less chance of a challenger that can muster 50k.

Or, if you're going for 10k in one city, there's nothin' like Great Leaders for wonder rushing to help out.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

AFAIK, you need 20k in one city. I remember my first won Babylon OCC. Those were the days.

Comment

I'll gladly do either fastest Conquest/Domination or fastest Spaceship. I'm not a fan of the other victory types...

Dominae
              And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

I think I'll go for fastest spaceship. It's been a while since I've tried one of those, so it will be a welcome change from my recent rushes towards domination.

Comment

In

I’ve read through the related threads more carefully and determined this is doable and looks to be a very decent learning experience.

Sign me up. Team Conquest, bitte.
                  "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

By the way, how are we going to handle spoiler information gained when some of us get maps or contacts in our own game that are not aquired in the "chosen" game?

Play the next session as if we don't have that knowledge? Make extremely short sessions so the difference in gained information is not great?

Comment

I was going to sign up as a builder type, as I think that is closer to the truth, but the shot from my current game (emp) makes that looks foolish.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yes this is only 850BC and I have lots of friends already. What could I do I am pinned in.

Comment

Originally posted by alexman
                          By the way, how are we going to handle spoiler information gained when some of us get maps or contacts in our own game that are not aquired in the "chosen" game?

Play the next session as if we don't have that knowledge? Make extremely short sessions so the difference in gained information is not great?
                          I think that either could work, but I am for the honor system. I think most will be loathed to cheat on their friends/compatroits/fellow gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1

I think that either could work, but I am for the honor system. I think most will be loathed to cheat on their friends/compatroits/fellow gamers.
                            I was thinking short sessions starting with 20 turn time block, and then after a while going down to 10. That should keep wide differences down. The honor system works too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominae
                              I'll gladly do either fastest Conquest/Domination or fastest Spaceship. I'm not a fan of the other victory types...
                              Those were the only two I was considering anyway. The classics. If this works the way I'd like it to, then we can try other things with it in the future if we want.

Comment

I'm all for being on the "Builder" team. Warmongering isn't my strong suit.

As for difficulty... Regent or Monarch. Maybe Emperor. Deity if I don't care about my arse getting handed to me on a plate.
                                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X