No announcement yet.

A draft guide, for anyone who wants to read it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for a great effort. To my eye, the material was close to uniformly perfect. But it was the crisp, accurate quality of the writing that will keep this on the must read list for players of all levels.
    Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

I just took a quick look... I'll print it out over night, and read in in depth tomorrow.

Great job, vulture!!

How do I put that link into Must Read?

Also, can I suggest that this become an AU project? Let's assign 'editors' to certain existing and to be written sections, for both error trapping and further content input.

Awesome.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Thanks Vulture, that is a great read, and very helpful.

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Sage
          MS weeps. He had just finished his first chapter about the early game when somebody else came and did it better. Sniff...

Well, there are other chapters in being.

Vulture, what about helping me with the 'Guidebook'?
          I could send you my first chapter about the early game, so you can incorporate it.

Thes chapters about game strategies, levels of play and wonders are also finished, btw.
          I'm starting on the chapter about specific civs.
          Let me know.
          vulture,

any interest or suggestions?
          you can send me an E-mail anytime.
          The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

This is great. I would love to see this taken to the next level with full community editing/involvement (not to say that it isn't amazing in its current form).

-- Woog

Comment

Working...
            X