Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theseus
    replied
    Sorry, everyone, I have been tardy in this regard.

I would like to congratulate and extend my best wishes to Nuclear Master, who has graciously and energetically stepped up to be the Dean of Apolyton University.

Therefore, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Universitatus Apolytonus Committeeatum e plurbis unum, I hereby confer upon you the honorary degree of Th.D. (Dr. of Thinkology!).

Back where I come from, we have men who are called heroes. Once a year, they take their fortitude out of mothballs and parade it down the main street of the city. And they have no more courage than you have. But! They have one thing that you haven't got! A medal! Therefore -- for meritorious conduct, extraordinary valor, conspicuous bravery against wicked witches and Voxians, I award you the Triple Cross. You are now a member of the Legion of Courage!

Back where I come from there are men who do nothing all day but good deeds. They are called phil...er -- er -- phil -- er, yes...good-deed-doers. And their hearts are no bigger than yours. But! They have one thing you haven't got! A testimonial! Therefore, in consideration of your kindness, I take pleasure at this time in presenting you with a small token of our esteem and affection. And remember, my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.

On to great things for AU!!!

Leave a comment:

• vmxa1
    replied
    Yes no harassing the Dean, he has important work to do.

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    Go away you troll

Leave a comment:

• mattcj
    replied
    I'll do it... oh wait... I have a life

Leave a comment:

• vmxa1
    replied
    May your leadership be inspired.

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuclear Master
    Looks like I'm the new Apolyton University Dean
    hi ,

congrats

we all cant wait till your first teachings , ......

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    Looks like I'm the new Apolyton University Dean

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuclear Master
    Theseus, OMG Panag was right. He didnt mean about the AU but about ideas in general
    hi ,

about both actually ,........

there is a large group on CFC but they dont get organised like on apolyton , ........

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    Not at this rate...

Leave a comment:

• Master Zen
    replied
    Originally posted by Theseus
    Now, on to the point of the thread...

If anyone else would like to be an applicant, please do so by Sunday evening EST. If there are more candidates, I will then post a poll.
    Ahh but Mr. ex-Dean you have do this is standard college tradition:

- SAT scores... (eerr... highest score on Emperor)
    - 2 recomendations from a respected Apolytonian strategist or demo gamer
    - A 2 page essay on the virtues of being either a builder or warmonger
    - If you require scholarship, please fill in data on your current empire's fiscal deficit using 50% tax.

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    Now, on to the point of the thread...

If anyone else would like to be an applicant, please do so by Sunday evening EST. If there are more candidates, I will then post a poll.

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    Theseus, OMG Panag was right. He didnt mean about the AU but about ideas in general

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    OMG, I can't believe I gotta do this...

panag, is, of course, correct.

Quoting my first post:

"Be aware of the successes / failures of other Civ3 sites, and continually improve the AU offering."

Good on you, panag.

Leave a comment:

• FrustratedPoet
    replied
    now if someone would check the cfc members list , ........

Now I'm the one who doesn't get it.

(PS. I can't check the members list, I'm not registered there ... or if I am it was so long since I logged in that I've forgotten my password)

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    This sudden opening doesn't relate to any arrest from that banana incident UnOrthO found in that newspaper does it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X