I NEED HELP on a world map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED HELP on a world map

I am playing on Regent in a real world Map, It is I believe Huge in size. I am the USA and I own pretty much everything that the United States of this world does. In Europe there is England, France, Spaincontrols Turkey), Germany, Korea, Greece and Russia(Russia is wiped out by the Chinese in the east and the Germabs in the west. they are all in their historical locations except Korea is in Scandinavia and Greece owns Italy and the coast of North Africa. There are three Superpowers, Persia, China, and me. China owns All of east asia, there border goes up from the Tibetan Mountains and they border Persia at the
    Indian Sub-continent. Persia coontrols the Indian Peninsula, all of the Middle east and controls all of Africa except the Northern coast and South Africa.

Persia is the leading Superpower so from about the time of first contact(1808) I have tried very hard too weaken them now there are two sides that have formed up from this(1952)

Allies:China,France,Spain,Germany,Greece, Aztecs(Mexico)Iroquois(Canada)

Communist(literally): Persia, England,Korea,India(who is located in Australia after they were kicked out of the Indian sub-continent)

So after gaining these Alliances I begin too pour every resource I have into my military.

December 4, 1976(humor me, but the year is correct): The spark strikes and the fragile peace that has reigned through the world is utterly destroyed

January 1, 1977: The war has started and England and me begin the Battle of the Atlantic(using modern weapons)Now I am using the Modern MOD and thus my navy is very deadly because F-15's can kill units and my Nuclear Subs can carry eight Ballistic Missles.

July 6, 1978 :The world is completely embroiled in World War from Pearl Harbor were I fight the Indian Navy alongside the Chinese trying too force them out of the middle and Southern Pacific too the plains of Europe were Germany, France and the untied States(me) try desperately too stop the Persian March of Destruction through the German homeland.

April 18, 1982:The Battle of the Atlantic ends with the COMPLETE destruction of the English Royal Navy.

June 27, 1983:I land in Ireland with massive carrier air support and missle support and take the city. General Patton and Lee's Army begin too push inland ripping apart the heavily bombarded English ground forces.

January 8, 1984: The Persians are halted at the gates of Munich by a combined French, German, and united States force. The long hard campaign of forcing them out of Eastern Europe begins as the Greek have halted the Persians at Athens as well.

May 5 1987: I have taken the British Isles completely and wiped out the British Naval an Air Forces. Queen Elizabeth has sued for Peace and retreated too Greenland. I transfer Stealth Bombers from the States and using Carriers and SB's I begin too pound the Scandinavian Peninsula(Korea) into dust as the Chinese who have showed up as the weakening Persians have allowed them too pull some forces off of there front down near India French, Germans and I begin an armored assault into Scandanavia. At the same time I land a core of Engineers and an expiditionary force in North Africa and build an Airbase and begin too fly in Reserve forces from the states, I open a new front and stop the Persians from crushing Spain, China and me in South Africa.

August 4, 1989: The Persians have been forced out of Eastern Europe and are losing ground fast as the Allied Forces push into the Middle East from Turkey and the Tibetan Mountains. I continue bombing them exstensively from my air base just south of the Phillipeans and the last Indian Nuclear Carrier is sent too the bottom of the sea as The Battle of the Coral Sea finishes up with their destruction of the Chinese(by the Indians) and Indian fleets. I begin too bomb Australia from Carriers and land based Airbases around the Coral Islands.

January 29, 1989: The Battle of The Nile begins with massive deployments of Modern Armor on both sides. It ends in June when after a five month build up of Armor I smash out of South Africa pushing up too the center of Africa. and then my forces in NOrth Africa circle down the Nile from the north along with the Greek. This anihilates all Persian offensive forces except for their Nuclear Arsenal.

September 25 1992: Korea sues for peace as the Chinese now control the north of Scandanavia alon with me. The Indians sue for peace as well after I have destroyed or taken all of their Pacific Islands and they are being bombed ****less by my Nuclear Carriers. Persia is now so desperate that it launches its Nuclear weapons at the Nuclear weaker of the two Superpowers(China) It does little too stop China as all the Northern areas in the middle East have fallen too one allied power or another. Persia now consists of Arabia and its capitol wich is in Kuwait.

December 23, 1993: Persia sues for peace offering 300 gold per turn and five cities. I take it and pull out of the war, as do allof my allies except China, who has now turned bitter towards me because I did not Nuke the Persians along with everyone else. They continue too fight the near destroyed Persia and Korea. They take all of Scandiinavia except what I own wich I give too Germany because I am trying too strengthen them.

It is now 1997 and my old Allies have abandoned me all except for France and Germany. China is the dominate land Superpower and they are still pounding away on the Koreans and Persians. I am now at a turning point, I can barely sustain my Wartime Military. I France has recently gone too war with the Aztecs and If I declare war with them I get Mexico and the Northern half of South America. Also as the game is nearing end in 2050 I must decide how too up my score 200 points in that time, Or I can try and conquer the world, wich would not be that hard except for China.

I need help on what too do and suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Also if someone will tell me hopw too load a map image of this game I will.

It is too late tonight for me to try to think clearly, but I can tell you how to post images.
    When you use the "post reply" it opens a box to fill in. Below that is "browse" button to attach whatever you are allowed. If must meet the standards which are size oriented. Best is to use a jpeg. A small bitmap will work as well, but bigger ones should be jpeg or some form that has better compression.

Comment

Modern Armor against the weakest AI civs... take as much territory as possible, as quickly as possible. In each captured city, rush a Worker and then a temple (in the same turn).

Good DAR... but forget your emotional attachment to any alliances. It's you against the world.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Don't really have an attachment too Allies, but another problem is the Aztecs cities ARE useless. hes still in industrial

Comment

Raze'em and build your own.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

DAR...sorry slow on the lingo new too the forum

Comment

During Action Report.

Comes from the AU games... we previously did AAR (after) when finished with the game. DARs are better.

Comment

Oh ok that makes a bit more sense, So you say I become the Evil American Empire? Fair enough, but there is a problem I WILL need allies too take down the Chinese Empire, And I know I wont be able too handle another World War like before for at least another ten years. So too make matters worse my GA ended in 1997(havent played it yet trying too decide what too do) And the Chinese are the major luxurie suppliers for the world(I have them but the Chinese became trading partners first)

So too add another issue, I need a way too boost my economy for the war that is coming

Comment

Have you tried mobilization? Is that what you meant by "Wartime Military"? If not, that is your answer.

Comment

When you say Mobilization do you mean from PeaceTime too Wartime?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Ok remember my massive Military build up from the fifties too the seventies? That was done under mobilization, I mobilized and then some fourty turns later I got a peace treaty that ended it and put my back in peacetime. My people do not want another war.

Comment

My country is currently in need of a Pacific Fleet as well making it very hard too fight the Chinese. The Fleet was havily hurt during the war fighting the Indians

Comment

I'd definitely get in on the Aztec-devouring and try to keep the French presence in the western hemisphere to a minimum, as well as try to position myself to grab that bottom half of SA, too.
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

The Southern Part of South America is controlled almost exsclusively by the Greek. I also must mention one other thing, I am using the Modern MOD meaning that things are a bit diferent in military, anything that bombards can kill. I will start destroying the Aztecs in about four turns.

Comment

Working...
                              X