Lands of Darkness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARP!
    Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

• it is good stuff
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Does anybody know where Easthaven is, his last post here at poly was back in february on this thread !!
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• he could off riding that wild WAR Horse of his

Hope he remembers us, and comes back soon
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• WTF happened to Easthaven ?

Comment

• I've been reading this masterpiece within the last few days and was glued to the monitor by the fantastic story only to find out now, that it hasn't been finished and probably never will be. :blaw:

Comment

• Wow, the story still surfaces every now and then.

I do want to finish it folks or at least continue it. Its just that I'm in the army now and have been pretty very busy and I'm about to get real busy again after a short break. It will continue sooner or later when i have to time to sit down and read through and get into it again. I just haven't had the time, and I am saying that as literally as possible. But I do appreciate your guys' appreciation for the story and I hope the endless wait doesn't diminish your liking to it.

Comment

• be well mate, we all await your return

travel safe
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Great to see you mate, stay safe !

And get this written when you can because its truly awesome
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• This is by far THE best story I've read here - and I've read some pretty good ones. I can't wait till it's finished.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• I have read a few stories here that have made me want more, I have now read one that should have been a novel!

Excellent story writing, absolutely masterfull.

We will all wait patiently for the next chapters

for your service, bringing compasion to those in need, and bringing hell to the enemy.
                        Wizards sixth rule:
                        "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                        Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Woohoo ! He's back !

Keep up the wood work .

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm
                            Woohoo ! He's back !
                            Where?
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• A short lived sighting.
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X