No announcement yet.

"Crossing the Rubicon"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did kinda get trigger happy with the ....'s, vovanism has a point, it broke the flow. But still a very enjoyable read.

Again, I look forward to another war story from the classical age from you, or any story for that matter.

Comment

Sheer brilliance

Some typos and stuff I agree with vovan, but none the less a truly wonderful story.

Thanks for giving us such a good read and dont be too long with some more of the same.

Chris
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Thank you Vovanism. I myself agree on the "..." thing. I did go a bit "trigger happy" with that. As for the typos, Im usually writing when I have the spare time. Im sorry for those who thought less of the story, because of the of typos that I could of took the time to fix. I agree with you all 100 percent. (Don't worry, you havn't broken my writing spirit ). Thanks once again .
        Last edited by Civ3King; January 14, 2003, 22:57.
        -Civ3King, author of the stories- "Of Freindship and War", "The Struggle for Power", and Crossing the Rubicon".
        Civ3King is currently working on: The story "Hidden Agenda" and "The Rising Moon"

"Too many ties with too many people will get you in a knot."
        - Me

Comment

Nice turnaround at the end! Definitely a well-written piece. Keep it up, Civ3King.

Comment

Originally posted by Civ3King
            (Don't worry, you havn't broken my writing spirit ).
            I am glad you still have the desire to write, Civ3King. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you could read through my little creation, Postmortem: Two Thousand Years Later, and give your thoughts on it. Like what were the good parts, and which partes weren't particularly successful. And maybe point out some things that were particularly bad? Just like you, I would like to keep improving my style. So, I would appreciate your opinion.
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

BIG BUMP lovely story this one if youve not seen this one before i highly reccomend it

Are you still around Civ3King ?
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

That is a great story, Chris thank you for brining this to our attention.

Civ3King, thank you.
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                X