Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh great, I got Sheep of all people calling me a no-brainer. Sheep, I noticed that you were expelled from that apolyon empire nes thing for "doing stupid things like assassinations out of the blue, sudden bombings from nowhere, prison breakouts which didn't make sense, etc." Dude, get a grip. Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
    Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        Sorry to again respond to you Mellian, but thats a bit rich coming from you. Why do you continue to respond if as you say you dont like to get your hands dirty.

This thread is nowhere near as bad as yours, it attempts to throw a little humour on things and allow everyone to lighten up.

Now a bit of advice if you cant take the heat then stay out of the kitchen, or dont give what you cant take!!

Listen Im not insulting you here just stating the situation the way I see it. Chaotik was right we should return to what we do best now and Mellian chill out a bit isnt that what you sort of told me to do the other day?

C'mon people its almost Christmas.
        He mentioned my name and also simply correcting him about my gender

-Mellian

Comment

ah... you started a thread purely for the purpose of flaming and now you say this? Give me a break. And you expect Ming to do something here? Do you think he's a kindergarten teacher? So why do you think your flame thread is okay and this silly one's due for moderator action? You need to nurture a sense of humor and learn to take life a lot easier.
          You should stop making assumptions and try to insult/flame/whatever base on them.

Thread i created wasn't ment as a flame thread... it is ment to ask annoying people like ya to stop posting in the Story thread... without OOCs...to simply complain.

There IS a reason why i created a AE Discussion thread and apparently you didn't read the rules at the Great Library thread, which does have A reason for its existence as well.

-Mellian

Comment

Just grow up Mellian!!
            A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Don't let this immature teenage ditz get to you, Chrisius. Just because she uses big words like "assumption" doesn't mean she's worth arguing with.

Oh, by the way, Mellian, sticking your tongue out at people stopped being effective in first grade.

Comment

Oh, by the way, Mellian, sticking your tongue out at people stopped being effective in first grade.

sure, if you see the sticking of tongue that way... but i mainly use it as showing that i am either not being serious, being silly, or/and not angry.

As far as i am concern, you people take everything i say the wrong way, and the proceed to hate me or whatever for stupid reasons.

-Mellian

Comment

If everybody gets you wrong, is that because everybody else is stupid? You sure won't die of modesty if that's what you think.
                  XBox Live: VovanSim
                  xbox.com (login required)
                  Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                  Spore page

Comment

Mellian we dont want your its a shame for you that your life must be so sad and empty that you feel the need to continue your pointless argument.

Comment

This is cool! Now you people are starting to feel the spirit of Christmas! We at least gotta give melonhead credit for making a stand, however poor and and illogical a stand he may make. I just never bother to read anything posted by him anymore. It looks like sheep's already slumped out of the fight. Many kudos to vova, guitar, and of course chrisius for fighting the great evil.

Merry Christmas to everyone except mellian!!
                      Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

whatever

and suggest people check my profile before going off using pronouns.

also suggest to those you obviously don't like and proceed to flame me to simply put me in their ignore list.

-Mellian

Comment

Originally posted by vovansim
                          If everybody gets you wrong, is that because everybody else is stupid? You sure won't die of modesty if that's what you think.
                          thats what i call making a response base on a assumption/placing words in my mouth.

-Mellian

Comment

ANYBODY that brings this discussion up again is going to get restricted. If you don't like a particular story thread... IGNORE IT. sigh...
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X