This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who don't complain about Apolyton Empire

To all of those who have fallen from the honorable path of story-writing and lowered themselves to the folly of no-brainer nes's I would, with all the spirit of the season, like to extend a cordial:

Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

LOL, oh geez. Now that hurts. You wanna take this outside, scratch?

Comment

Anytime easthaven ole buddy.

frogface warms up to beat the stuffing out of easthaven

Comment

LoL, where the hell did you get that frog?

You going down, bro....

Comment

Watch Easthaven hes been taking lessons from dubya.
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Chris, you mean he's learning fighting techniques from my stories? I suppose my stories could be a big help to anyone studying pugilistic affairs. Maybe Mike Tyson would be able to beat Lewis after reading about Bush's adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Easthaven I
              You going down, bro....
              I wouldn't be so sure. I saw this one guy pick on scratchy once... The result:
              Attached Files
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

Very nice vova.

This thread is rather disappointing. Why is it when mellian starts a flaming thread everyone flocks to it to give him a chewing out, but when I start one, practically with the same name, all I get is one little insignificant pipsqueak threatening to take the boots to me. All I want for Christmas is for everyone on this forum, nessers and real story-writers alike, to get together for a good old-fashioned mud-slinging bout. Is that too much to ask?

Where's the ?

Comment

Whats with all the insulting going on? There wasn't any fighting when the regular NESes were around, why start stuff up when a variation on them is? If theres any story you don't like just don't read it, its as simple as that. Rather then everyone getting into bouts of namecalling and whining.
                    "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

pah!
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
                        Very nice vova.

This thread is rather disappointing. Why is it when mellian starts a flaming thread everyone flocks to it to give him a chewing out, but when I start one, practically with the same name, all I get is one little insignificant pipsqueak threatening to take the boots to me. All I want for Christmas is for everyone on this forum, nessers and real story-writers alike, to get together for a good old-fashioned mud-slinging bout. Is that too much to ask?

Where's the ?
                        maybe because they know i am a girl? also, not into flaming.

anyway, waiting for Ming to intervene

-Mellian

Comment

Sorry to again respond to you Mellian, but thats a bit rich coming from you. Why do you continue to respond if as you say you dont like to get your hands dirty.

This thread is nowhere near as bad as yours, it attempts to throw a little humour on things and allow everyone to lighten up.

Now a bit of advice if you cant take the heat then stay out of the kitchen, or dont give what you cant take!!

Listen Im not insulting you here just stating the situation the way I see it. Chaotik was right we should return to what we do best now and Mellian chill out a bit isnt that what you sort of told me to do the other day?

C'mon people its almost Christmas.
                          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellian

maybe because they know i am a man? also, not into flaming.

anyway, waiting for Ming to intervene

-Mellian
                            ah... you started a thread purely for the purpose of flaming and now you say this? Give me a break. And you expect Ming to do something here? Do you think he's a kindergarten teacher? So why do you think your flame thread is okay and this silly one's due for moderator action? You need to nurture a sense of humor and learn to take life a lot easier.

Comment

you are the no brainer underscratch seriously, if you want something to complain about, complain about something else, cause we don;t want to hear it.
                              Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                              Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                              Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X