No announcement yet.

This forum rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I think we should stop this before it turns into another "To those who complain..." thread, and somebody calls Ming. After all, we are all here grown up enough to be able to sort our things out without the help of the big daddy, are we not?
    XBox Live: VovanSim
    xbox.com (login required)
    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
    Spore page

Comment

Correct vovan but she just does not seem to be able to leave it, if you want my opinion she actually wants this to continue to enhance her sad existance. I may be wrong but all the evidence points to my being right.

Not content with starting her own thread she feels the need to go at it here, as well as starting that ridiculous story. I guess this will continue until she stops just like I have told her and others.

MING PLEASE SORT THIS OUT, its not that I have no faith in myself, vovan and the rest of us but Mellian wont cease this game she is playing, purposefully trying to antagonise people.

EDIT Also a short message to any who dont know or understand the reasons for the ongoing friction, and to new postees who seem to be trying to encourage Mellian to continue. ITS OVER SO STOP IT!
      Last edited by ChrisiusMaximus; December 12, 2002, 22:16.
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

MING, I propose immediate closure of this thread, along with Mellian's thinly veiled insult thread 'Macky - Mizunderstood War' or some similar title.

Comment

Why do so few people appreciate the entertainment value in seeing otherwise intelligent people throwing insults and whining. Like I mean, I don't think Mellian (or Sheep either) is actually a bad person, it's just the mud-slinging was cool and I joined in for some fun too. I know some people on the msn gaming zone who never play games; they just come to watch/participate in all the nastiness going on. About apolyton, it's sad that someone always has to order in the big dude to close these cool threads just when they are starting to get interesting.

Long live and !!!

Hey, you may think I'm losing it, but if you ponder all this for a moment, what would our entertainment industry be like without conflict? Especially action movies, comics and video games?

The moral of the story: next time you hesitate to join in a skirmish, or feel the need to report misdemeanors to the big dude, remember there's fun to be had!
          Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

unless it ruins another kind of fun people rather have

-Mellian

Comment

No time to write now. Its too bad, too : i enjoy this place.
              What?

Comment

I have to say that I agree with both scratch and Mellian!

Now for those of you who are still getting back up off the floor yes I did say that I agree with Mellian too.

I agree with scratch that sometimes these offbeat threads can be fun and amusing but like Mellian says it should not be at other peoples expense, nor should anything we do jeapordise others enjoyment of this forum.

I feel particulry fed up of the fact that other people who are not regular posters here have been adding to the argument and only making matters worse. IE G Reaper who ever you are butt out.

The two threads that were closed, this and Mellians The Macky have acheived nothing and its time for us all to move on.

I dont wish to become labelled as belonging to any particular camp so I have decided to say to ALL including the members of the AE nes/Dem story Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

For the last bloody time, Apolyton Empire IS NOT A NES!!!!!

-Mellian

Comment

Working...
                  X