Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDNES - The Prelude of World War 6

Date: 2230
    From the year 2000 to the year 2200 3 World War happened.
    During all this World war, the European Union merged together to better fight the Americans first, later the Russian and at last the Australians, as a unity Europe managed to win the first two wars, but was incredibly beat up by the Aussies power. Althoug the UK never joined the Europe completely, they have a very strong alliance, which later was joined by other states.
    Russia, soon after WW3, broke away from the European Union, and turned Communist once again, they son took over the middle east, althou they lost Turkey during WW4 against Europe.
    China and India during WW3 and WW4 joined together in a very strong alliance, and later the became a unique state, under Communist rule.
    The United States and Canada also joined together, they felt that by uniting their might they would be able to destroy the European scum, althoug they have too many problems on keeping Mexico and Fascist under control to organiza a perfect strike against Europe.
    Australia after WW4 was overrunned by a group of Fascist, and start an aggressive foreign policy taking over all of Oceania part of Asia and South America. Therest of South America joined in alliance the two superpower, in order to have protection against the Fascist.
    Africa was split up between after WW5, The Repubblic of North and East Africa joined the Alliance with Europe, South and Center Africa with America.
    In the meanwhile space colonization did not start yet, but if peace will be longlasting, the Earthpower might start a real Space race.

Military Status: None, Small, Medium, Large, Huge, Gigantic, Whatever you can come up with

States:

Europe (dark green):
    Govenment: Democracy
    Army: Large (very advanced)
    Navy: Large
    Air Force: Large
    Space Fleet: Huge
    Nukes: Medium
    Capital: Bruxelles --- Moved to Berlin
    MPPs: EPA (United Kingdom, North and East Africa, Brasilian Federation)
    Ruler: The Bloody Baro

North America Confederacy (light blue):
    Government: Democracy
    Army: Huge
    Navy: Medium
    Air Force: Large
    Space Fleet: Large
    Nukes: Large
    Capital: Boston
    MPPs: Freedom Pact (Japan, Peruvian Federation, South and Central Africa)
    Ruler: SKILORD

Australia (black):
    Government: Fascism
    Navy: Huge
    Air Force: Medium
    Space Fleet: Small
    Capital: Perth
    MPPs: Fascist Might (Mexico)------> Not anymore after collapse of Fascism in Mexico
    Ruler: ?

Russia (red):
    Government: Communism
    Navy: Small
    Space Fleet: Medium
    Capital: Moscow
    MPPs: Lenin Pact: dissolved after beak up of Communism in China and Cuba

China (purple):
    Government: Communism ---------> Constitutional Monarchy
    Army: Gigantic (not very advanced)
    Space Fleet: None
    Nukes: Small
    Capital: Beijing
    MPPs: Lenin Pact (Russia)-------> Broken after braeking down of Communism in China
    Ruler: ChaotikVision

Japan (bordeaux):
    Government: Democracy
    Army: Medium
    Air Force: Small
    Nukes: None
    Capital: Tokyo
    MPPs: Freedom Pact (North America Confederacy, Peruvian Federation, South and Central Africa)
    Ruler: Metaliturtle

North and East Afrian Repubblic (greenish blue):
    Government: Repubblic
    Army: Large
    Capital: Tripoli
    MPPs: EPA (United Kingdom, Europe, Brasilian Federation)

South and Central Africa Confederation (brown):
    Nukes. None
    Capital: Windhuk
    MPPs: Freedom Pact (North America Confederacy, Peruvian Federation, Japan)

Cuba (very light green):
    Government: Communism-------> Puppet gov't controlled by NAC
    Army: Small
    Navy: None
    Air Force: None
    Nukes: None
    Capital: Havana
    MPPs: Lenin Pact (Russia): Not any more after NAC-Cuban War

Peruvian Federation (orange):
    Government: Absolut Monarchy
    Army: Large
    Space Fleet: Medium
    Nukes: Medium
    Capital: Lima
    MPPs: Freedom Pact (North America Confederacy, South and Central Africa, Japan)
    Ruler: Jonny

Brasilian Federation (green):
    Capital: Brasilia
    MPPs: EPA (United Kingdom, Europe, North and East Africa)
    Ruler: Civman2000

Mexico (yellow):
    Government: Fascism ------> changed to Communist Democracy after Euro-Mexican war
    Capital: Mexico City
    MPPs: Fascist Might (Australia)------->broken due to collapse of Fascism in Mexico due to Euro-Mexican war
    Ruler: Giovanni Wine

United Kingdom (Pink):
    Government: Constitutional Monarchy
    Army: Small
    Navy: Large
    Capital: London
    MPPs: EPA (Brasilian Federation, Europe, North and East Africa)

Hope You Enjoy
    Last edited by Giovanni Wine; July 16, 2002, 15:33.
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Map Updated: 15/07/2002 17:14 GMT

Haiti to NAC

The brown areas are parts controlled by the Anti-Fascist Coalition:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Giovanni Wine; July 15, 2002, 12:04.
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Comment

I'll be the NAC.

Still playing on the side of good. (considered Aussies for a moment there)

(I'm at war with noone right?)
      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

For future reference:
        THAT map is public property.
        Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Originally posted by SKILORD
          I'll be the NAC.

Still playing on the side of good. (considered Aussies for a moment there)

(I'm at war with noone right?)
          Nobody is at war with anybody right now.

Yep... you are in the side of good.

Saluti
          — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I'll take Europe. Sweet for once I actually get an extremely good nation! For those of you who were in the World War 3 NES I'll be dividing my posts like that.

Comment

Domestic Affairs
              Moving capital to Berlin so capital is not vulnerable to amphibious assaults.

Comment

Diplomatic Affafirs

To NAC: We should consider a non-aggresion pact so as to better preserve Democcracy in our time! Also along the way maybe an Anti-Communist pact could be agreed.

((OOC: Hey Giovanni, Can you explain what the units look like? Like Star Wars or Empire Earth? I need a good idea because I have some long term space plans. Thanks))

Comment

Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
                  ((OOC: Hey Giovanni, Can you explain what the units look like? Like Star Wars or Empire Earth? I need a good idea because I have some long term space plans. Thanks))
                  It is up to you, remember that 3 World War have passed since now, so units have improved greatly, and the Europeans have the most advanced of them all.

Space units can reach far away planets, thanks to the discovery of the hyperspace, in like a few hours... Everything about our solar system is dscovered.... but because of the wars... nobody knows anything about the other one.

Saluti
                  — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Sweet! My Space Fleet is gonna look like the Imperials from Star Wars. And since my space fleet is huge it'll be just as big!

Comment

Production

Training of the EMCF [European Moon Colonization Forces] has begun. Europe seeks to colonize other planets for reasons NOT to be released to the public until the moon and 1 other planet are ready colonized.
                      Time= 1 year/ 12 days

((OOC: Giovanni, can the turns be like 1 month in game time equals 1 day in real time?))

Comment

((OOC: Giovanni, can the turns be like 1 month in game time equals 1 day in real time?))
                        Yep sure!

Ok... I'll have Mexico!

The Mexican dictator, Juan Hernandez Nero is aware of the bad situation his country is in, with such a powerful neighbor like the NAC, and with a completely different political view, he is afraid that the norther neighbors might play some dirty tricks on him, he therefore reinforce the Mexican border with NAC, great bunkers are being digged in the Mexican side of the Rio Grande, and landmines are positioned in the border with the Peruvian Federation, in the Panama Canal.

Mexico also start increasing the size of its Navy, in order to make the Communist threat coming from Cuba smaller.

Mexico sends envoy to Australia, their mighty ally and asks for plans on how to build Space Ships:

"You'll make war on earth, I'll take care of Space" declared the letter sent to the Australian dictator.

Saluti
                        — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
                          I'll take Europe. Sweet for once I actually get an extremely good nation! For those of you who were in the World War 3 NES I'll be dividing my posts like that.
                          In a desperate attempt to get your postcount up?

lol j/k not a bad idea, i could get a custom avatar a lot sooner.

The NAC offers to heal old wounds, the people of North America have no quarrel with you. i say we unite our colonization engines in order to reach tthe Stars quickly, the colonies will be seperate but we will protect each other from MEXICAN SPACE PIRATES!

The NAC is Building a massive dome on the Moon of Mars (Phobos) In order to beging colonization of that planet, providing a base for Colonization. a Millitary base has been established on the moon which kind of doubles as an interstellar gas station.

Comment

Originally posted by SKILORD

In a desperate attempt to get your postcount up?

lol j/k not a bad idea, i could get a custom avatar a lot sooner.

The NAC offers to heal old wounds, the people of North America have no quarrel with you. i say we unite our colonization engines in order to reach tthe Stars quickly, the colonies will be seperate but we will protect each other from MEXICAN SPACE PIRATES!

The NAC is Building a massive dome on the Moon of Mars (Phobos) In order to beging colonization of that planet, providing a base for Colonization. a Millitary base has been established on the moon which kind of doubles as an interstellar gas station.
                            Production: Spurred by American assistance in the EMCF the production is now reduced to 5months/5days. [If okay with you Giovanni]

Diplomatic Affairs
                            To Nac: I say you take care of colonizing Mars and the EMCF will take care of the moon. However our scientists, military personnel, and civilians will be able to travel to both when they are completed. I have an idea that I will PM you.

((OOC: SKILORD I'll only be seperating my posts like at the top of the post will be production, then research, then so on. ALL IN ONE POST. So don't call me a spammer my brain can't handle such abuse

Comment

I'll be japan

The ruler of Japan requests that all advanced nations make public their extra terrestrial plans, not only to allow other nations to participate, but also to find schematics that are interchangeable, so the extra terrestrial is safer for all of us.
                              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                              X