NEW Storywriter's Union Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Storywriter's Union Thread

***NOTE*** You do not have to be a member of the Union to write or submit a story to the story contest, this union is in no way related to the story contest. The only contest this thread is affiliated with is the SUNES, or Storywriter's Union NES, where participants or union members are the only ones allowed to vote for awards.

This is the New thread, please sticky it Ming or MarkG. This will have information pertaining to the Union and the Union only, (the other one got unstickyed, and went bye bye) This will be updated once a week, to post here, you must meet one or more of the following criteria:

1. Have written a story and wish for membership (no exclusions at the moment)
    2. Be in the Union and propose a rule, or ammendment to the Member Role.
    3. Be Metaliturtle, cbraund, WTE_Ozwolf, or Civman2000, announcing a contest or storywriter's union event ((name an alternate thread))
    4. Have a request other than membership for the Storywriter's Union, (like exclusion for inappropriate behavior, (spamming etc.))
    5. All writers, (not just union members) may request to have their stories critiqued on this thread, and can also ask basic writing questions.

Member Roll

Officers:
    Metaliturtle-founder
    Civman2000-cofounder
    cbraund-cofounder
    WTE_Ozwolf-cofounder

Members:

Absolut_Zero
    Blue
    The Bloody Baro
    cutlerd
    GeneralTacticus
    Grundel
    High Lord J
    Jaguar Warrior
    Rotten 999
    Sheep
    SKILORD
    Sovy Kurosei
    trickey
    Last edited by Metaliturtle; July 9, 2002, 11:29.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

I am opposed to the idea of excluding people from the thread because they don't want to join.

Comment

I'm trying to keep it small Civman, obviously if people wish to post here, I can't stop them
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Eh? Yay! I'm a member

Comment

no. 5 is newly added, and probably the most important one, this satisfy you civman?

Comment

Comment

I would like to apply for membership. My story is posted as "America the Brutal" in the Civ3 stories section.

Thanks,

Devin
              Devin

Comment

Excellent Cutlerd

Comment

I wonder... could SNESA2 players be recognised for rewards as well?
                  Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

also my first attempt to be funny.... They Called it Fatherland i don't think i did too well with humor and will probably go back to what i was writing, (ie Persia and her neighbors,Russian Rise which were appreciated much more)
                    Last edited by SKILORD; May 25, 2002, 19:43.
                    Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

would like to apply for membership- my story is posted as ALL THE QUEENS MEN

CHEERS

blue

Comment

Welcome Blue!

Comment

I request membership, as I have now written four sections of a story.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Unions protect the lazy.

Comment

Working...
                            X