No announcement yet.

Never Ending STORY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zip file is corrupted...that happens when you try to upload a zip containing nothing but jpegs. Make it a gif and try putting it up again

Comment

thanks civman

thanks civman. Sorry tis so small
      Attached Files

Comment

recommendation: take the SNESA map and just edit it to make yours. It's bigger and easier to see stuff in it.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

new and inproved map

new map! ( thanks civman)
            Attached Files

Comment

Erm...more advice: Dont use the brush. Use the pencil to draw the borders and then fill them in with the "fill" thingy.

Comment

The Canadian gov. has elected Mr.Judson as there new priminister and has annouced that Canada is setting up posts to help keep peace in the on going war between Russia=R and Russia=C.
                I'm Super Crazy
                My song
                I Love Nukes You hate Nukes well thats your problem because I like Nukes!!! and for no good reason I will NUKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i think we should try to get this one going again. its an ok story, but the map sucks (no offense trickey). Ill take america.

Comment

Can I just be the carribean islands? (you know Cuba, Haiti, etc...)
                    My suggestion is this:

Name: Cuba
                    army: small
                    navy: small
                    airforce: small
                    government: Communist Dictatorship
                    leader: Me
                    Last edited by Space05us; June 16, 2002, 02:12.

Comment

if you guys wanna play, go ahead. but im not starting if no one else shows interest. If metaliturtle is starting a nes (which he said he will do), this one will most likley die quickly. (i might not be able to post for a while cause the damn spyware shut down my iternet.

Comment

Working...
                      X