No announcement yet.

Succession game "The Morons"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're right Dunk. Well we'll consider the palace a placeholder for Sistine Chapel then. Gotta keep the morons happy.

Comment

• Hmm this is strange, I can't download the attachment, or any other attachment on Apolyton (My PC can't find the server)
      I will try to download it later this day or else tomorrow...
      Alea iacta est!

Comment

• Can't do it guys
        I don't understand why, but I guess you will have to skip me for now....
        Alea iacta est!

Comment

• The coup was short, but the domestic advisor told Dunk VI that the plan to prevent Tarquinius from "downloading" the "save game" had vaulted him into power over the Moron people.

810... Dunk VI consolidates his power (I love that phrase).

820... Herakleia is destroyed. The Moron army finds a single gold piece in the dust. Several soldiers are executed for fighting over it. The swordsman commander takes it for himself. The city of Delphi is taken. Another gold piece is claimed.

830 through 850... Ho hum

860... Mycenae is destroyed. Nothing is gained.

870... Dunk VI trades world maps with the Zulu. Nothing is gained.

880... Ho hum

890... Zulus raze Argos. The Greeks begin construction of the Sistine Chapel.

900... Ho hum.

There is a large invasion force in Delphi ready to go into the Greek core cities.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Tarq... see if you can download the file now.

Comment

• Nope.....
              I guess I can't continue playing, until we get a new computer.
              That will probably be mid-June or something like that...
              Alea iacta est!

Comment

• Oh no.

We need some more players.

Random... in light of the player shortage, I suggest we start taking 20 turns apiece.

Comment

• Random... you still around?

Comment

• I guess our game isn't on anymore. My home computer just took a crap. I will need to fix it before I can play again. That may take many moons. Damn thing. (grumbles about BIOS and drives bigger than 32 GB)

Comment

Working...
                    X