No announcement yet.

Comment Thread - For the Glory of Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just stunned at how little terrain modification you've done. By 700+ AD, I'd normally have at least 5 squares around each city maxed on mines/irrigation/roads....you have entire cities in your core empire (Antium for example) with nothing but a few roads. Wow.

Comment

Battle Cows!

Your leaders may yet live to see the image of battle cows. All that's needed is to make Cows a strategic resource and Horses the bonus resource, basically swap them over, and we're all set!
      None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Star Mouse,
        Regarding your "Raging Hordes" signature, have you gone into the Editor - Civs tab and changed your combat advantage against the barbs to '0' at the level you are playing yet?

Comment

Congrats...

Congratulations on your winning the story contest this week. I thought your story was the best overall (even though I was rooting for myself ) Good job. Hope to read more stories from you soon.
          "Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do."

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybe
            Regarding your "Raging Hordes" signature, have you gone into the Editor - Civs tab and changed your combat advantage against the barbs to '0' at the level you are playing yet?
            not yet ... I have a preference for playing standard, unmodified games. But if I want a real Barbarian challenge, I'll do that and play with the Barbs on "Random".
            None, Sedentary, Roving, Restless, Raging ... damn, is that all? Where's the "massive waves of barbarians that can wipe out your civilisation" setting?

Comment

Sympathy bump for Vel...

Get well soon!
              What?

Comment

Oops didn't see this thread.
                I'm back, sorry everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X