X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Comment

During Action Report?

So this is what you were PMing me about.

Sorry, I probably wouldn't be able to do it. (not enough time)

Then again, I don't know exactly what you want.

But I don't own Civ III, so I couldn't open map files, sadly.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

But I know that you are the head of the story thing, so I thought you could help. Plus, you are an editor, so you could be of some help

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
          Paddy, you would be interested in helping, right? I'm going to assemble a group of writers and editors.
          yes I am interested

(as long as you are talking of a game that will have an ending? not a never ending game)
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

A story must have an ending, or it isn't a story

Comment

But I know that you are the head of the story thing
              There's no head here. He's just a story directory editor.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

A story must have an ending, or it isn't a story
                I guess some confusion might have been caused by my mention of NESs in the news item. Those are "stories" that don't have an end. But, of course, a complete piece would be great.
                Spore page

Comment

I'll do my best to help, in that case Nuclear Master. Just direct me toward what I should do

No matter what, I could help with editing.

When I edit my own works, I generally rewrite the entire thing... you should see the markups on my own manuscripts- so I might be a bit too harsh- but at least I've warned you
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                    When I edit my own works, I generally rewrite the entire thing... you should see the markups on my own manuscripts- so I might be a bit too harsh- but at least I've warned you.
                    An extra pair of eyes is always good, DC.
                    Spore page

Comment

Unfortunately, three people is not enough to write this thing. Is there a way to attract a few more people?

Comment

could you please provide a link to a finished DAR report, maybe more explanation might help attract more interested parties?
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I'm confused why you are not understanding. Have you never made a story based on a game before? I'm sure I've seen it done.

Comment

Oi!

Confusion abounds!

I'm sorry that I can't help here, my internet is having trouble and is inconsistent, and I'll also lack the time.

Good luck guys.
                            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

I'm confused why you are not understanding. Have you never made a story based on a game before? I'm sure I've seen it done.
                              I was confused about what we need to do... load saves... play a game... load screenshots?

-->Visit CGN!

Comment

I have just PM'ed you the answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X