No announcement yet.

People of the Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with those two Paddy, please come back and write some more of this lovely little story of yours
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Thanks for your encouragement

Work has been crazy this past few weeks...

Should have more here in 24 hours...
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

The War drags on…

It is comfortable to sit here in “The Club” and watch another sunset, to enjoy my cold brew and a hot steak, to look out over the valley and enjoy the peace. Yet the comfort is short lived. We are not a people at peace; we are a people at War.

The Blue has mobilised our forces and we have engaged the dreaded Germans. Our papers are full of amazing statistics. 400,000 dead in the northeast. The city of Tours lay in ruins. Starvation throughout the western regions. The Northern French Army is in ruins.

Then there are the private reports coming in from the bands, the German Cavalry enjoy leaving the cities and countryside in ruins. They seem to have a policy of take no prisoners leave no rock unturned.

Ahh the Germanic evil grows even stronger… Who are these German peoples to destroy our trade with our friends, to raze their cities?

We have sent envoys; they have either been rejected and sent home or never heard from again. This makes for a very frustrating time for our people.
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

There is only one option wipe out those evil Germans before they come looking for the Valley, nice addittion though a little short. Hoping you can find tjhe time to update this more regulary.
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

The dark side I sense in you....

Nice build-up there. Can almost feel the frustration and growing anger towards the Germans... So, set your cold brew aside for a second, and go out to kick some ass!
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

Come on Paddy!
              What?

Comment

Indeed, it's been two weeks already. Don't forget that we are eagerky awaiting the next chapter here. Update please.
                Spore page

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement....
                  I have almost finished the next section.
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

cant wait

Comment

What?

Comment

You're not getting away with it that easily Paddy!
                        This had fallen to the second page.

What?

Comment

Your "almost finished" is much too similar to my "almost finished". You said that - what? - almost a month ago? And still there are no goods.

Here's hoping we'll see more from you soon.
                          Spore page

Comment

thank you for your patience... how do I explain... I have written quite alot, it is just that I am far from happy with it.
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well... As long as you know we'll be stalking your home and burning your crops until this is finished...
                              What?

Comment

looks like I need to ring ol' uncle Steve about this here situation
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X