No announcement yet.

Buy your CIV III in Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you think my p2 266 with 224 megs or ram will be fast enough?
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Do you mean that all apolytoners should begin to study Korean?
      Of course not! LOL Con is learning Korean ... and a Korean version of Civ 3 would be an awesome way to learn new words.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

What's up. Well it helps if you get the address right. The correct one is www.futureshop.ca

That's .ca as in Canada. Not everything is .com. I't kind of funny you put ca.com.

I called the one at Metrotown (Vancouver) and they said they won't get it till the 31st. The website says they'll ship on the 30th. If you don't need it the first day it should be cheaper getting it a Future Shop.

Comment

I've pre-ordered my copy on Saturday, 27 October at EB in Metrotown. Salesguy says I can count on 1 of November as a pick up day.
          ...anything else would be unCivilized...

Comment

Just picked mine up at Future shop in Waterloo, On.

Installing now. ...
            They were putting the price stickers on when I got there, So I guess I got the first one.
            49.99 $ Can
            "Any technology, sufficiently advanced,
            is indistinguishable from magic"
            -Arthur C. Clark

Comment

Anyone got the game in Vancouver? I called 2 EB and a Futureshop and they all didn't have it yet.

Comment

Working...
              X