Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy your CIV III in Canada!

FYI:

Future Shop in Canada (www.futureshop.ca) is advertising CIV III for $49.99 and the LE for $69.99 in Canadian funds. That works out to about $31.84 U.S. and $44.58 U.S. respectively, which is WAY cheaper than the game sells for in the States.

Here's the links:

You know what, if I can get them to ship to the UK, that almost becomes feasible
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Just checked. They won't ship outside of Canada

Comment

not even to the almighty US?
        ==========================
        www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

They'll ship to US and Canada only. BAH!
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            They'll ship to US and Canada only. BAH!
            Forget the rest of the world. It's only the US that matters.
            ==========================
            www.forgiftable.com/

Artistic and hand-made ceramics found only at www.forgiftable.com.

Comment

Naw. Come visit me in Korea. The LE will cost you about U$39. Of course, you'll have a manual in Korean, but hey!
              I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I just called Electronics Boutique in Ottawa (to confirm this interesting report) and they indicated that the game is selling for $49.99 CDN. The regular version will arrive on 31st of October and the LE version will arrive the day after.

Wow!!! $49.99 CDN! That's an amazing price! Finally, they're starting to sell games at a resonable price! If they keep that up, I'll be buying more games!
                Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
                "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Naw. Come visit me in Korea. The LE will cost you about U$39. Of course, you'll have a manual in Korean, but hey!
                  I assume you immediatly pre-ordered.
                  Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Dida, not if you happen to live outside of the US...

Peace!
                    -- Roland

Comment

Which EB Jason.. I checked the one at the wierdo (rideau) centre. That's where i get my info. LOL I guess we're the ottawa delegation here.
                      "Capitalism is man exploiting man; communism is just the other way around."

Comment

Zizka: I called the one at Carlingwood, but I would imagine that the price would be the same anywhere in Canada.

What did the one at Rideau say?
                        Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
                        "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Guy said RE is the 31st and LE Nov.1 he confirmed that there is indeed a one day difference. He didn't say anything about LE not being avaliable.

My guess It will be in on the first (as EB rideau tends to be pretty good on getting it in same day-- usually by late afternoon). Moreover, considering the 31st is a Wednesday -- their normal weekly delivery day .. we may be in for surprise.. I will pop by pretty much daily next week LOL.

Z
                          "Capitalism is man exploiting man; communism is just the other way around."

Comment

I've noticed that in Owen Sound (near Toronto) the prices are even cheaper than those listed!

Lately (even before Sept. 11) I've been noticing things for sale at cheaper prices in Canadian than American products in American. Such things harken back a few decades (when the American dollar was discounted on the Canadian).

Of course we ship to the US as well as Canada. We live on the same continent, and speak the same language. And sell our computer games mighty cheaply. It has nothing to do with American "dominance" . In fact, we probably will end up selling most of the CivIII copies we get back to Americans, given the way that America has 10 times the people packed into 1/2 (exaggeration) the landmass
                            Your.Master

High Lord of Good

You are unique, just like everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizka
                              Which EB Jason.. I checked the one at the wierdo (rideau) centre. That's where i get my info. LOL I guess we're the ottawa delegation here.
                              I shop at the Rideau Center EB too. $50 is amazing!
                              "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Comment

Working...
                              X