Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I do with the PTWDG forums in MZO??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominae
    Master Zen, your dedication to everyone here is exemplary: .

That said, Gathering Storm has no need for any of the info in our private forum in MZO. Do what you will with it (you could even make it public, just to show everyone what really happens in Gathering Storm!).

Dominae

P.S: Come to think of it, do not make the forum public: there may be some private data in there that I'm not recalling right now.
    Thanks Dom, it's always a pleasure serving the Civ3 Strategy and Demo Game community Keeping those forums in my site is no burden whatsoever.

That said, I will leave those forums as they are (password protected). So they do not clutter the space on the CSC forum I might make a new forum, kinda like an "Archives" forum and move them there. Should Poly crash again, I can move them back to the CSC forum faster than you can say SPAM.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
    X