Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I do with the PTWDG forums in MZO??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do with the PTWDG forums in MZO??

Hey guys,

now that Poly is back up what should I do to the PTWDG forums on my site? I don't think you'll need them anymore, so I guess the safest thing to do is to delete them and the posts inside.

If you have anything important in there I guess it would be a good idea to start copying it into your private forums, I won't delete them right now, of course, sometime next week.

Suggestions, comments....
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

GS doesn't have anything in our forum at MZO that we need. It was mostly spam.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

No change there then
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I already copied the important RP posts here this morning.

Comment

Lego has nothing of importance over there.
          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

save them for a rainy day!!!!
            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
            ---------
            May God Bless.

Comment

As Trip has access to all of the forums here, we should apoint him to copy all of the turns orders from here to there (i.e. backup).... It will give him something to do.

Seriously, let's keep them around for a while and I suggest that the teams place vital info like e-mail addys and instructions for emergency incase poly goes down again.

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Excellent suggestion E_T!
                Let's establish that from now on, MZ's forums will be the official backup for the PTWDG. I suggest that the team that holds the save when Apolyton goes down next time will get an extension of 12 hours, but no more.
                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I think we should leave it as is, if that's ok with you MZ. We never know when we'll need MZO as a backup.

Comment

fine with me, I have no problems with it
                    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
                      Excellent suggestion E_T!
                      Let's establish that from now on, MZ's forums will be the official backup for the PTWDG. I suggest that the team that holds the save when Apolyton goes down next time will get an extension of 12 hours, but no more.
                      GoW held the save when Apoly went down and we didn't need no stinkin extra 12 hours.

Comment

I absolutely agree. With official replacements ready, there should technically be little to no difficulties. However, some teams are less organized, or less centralized, than others.
                        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

GoW held the save when Apoly went down and we didn't need no stinkin extra 12 hours.
                          Same goes for RP. Though if our organization and follow-through are reflected in the game, we'll get the reward of being the last two civs standing.

Comment

Master Zen, your dedication to everyone here is exemplary: .

That said, Gathering Storm has no need for any of the info in our private forum in MZO. Do what you will with it (you could even make it public, just to show everyone what really happens in Gathering Storm!).

Dominae

P.S: Come to think of it, do not make the forum public: there may be some private data in there that I'm not recalling right now.
                            And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Keeping MZO as a refugee camp is best, IMHO. Who knows what else happens to 'poly before this game ends... and now we have private fora there, there should be minimal delay.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X