X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

Don't worry your turn is next.
    Would have been much better to say "Why would a dead civ care about the save? Vox now receives the save from GoW." Or something to that effect.

Keep us guessing on what is going on and where.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Would have been much better to say "Why would a dead civ care about the save? Vox now receives the save from GoW." Or something to that effect.

Keep us guessing on what is going on and where.
      That would just be too cruel.. I think your on the wrong team.
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• GS - Roleplay. The honeymoon is over.

Where are those SPIN threads when you need them.....

Comment

• Send the turn already Mr. Wormtongue.

Comment

• The problem cannot be repaired in-game and it will not go away over time. I've asked Gramphos to take a look, but he said it may take him a while since the CMT is having problems with the file (which is what I tried initially) and he's having Windows stability problems. That coupled with the fact that the file is big.

Comment

• Would it be fixed if we went back a turn , or you mimicked our last turns?

How long are we going to wait before either punting the game or GoW accepting the loss.

Comment

• Let's make it easy:

Vox wins.

cya in PTWDG III
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Zen
                  Let's make it easy:

Vox wins.

cya in PTWDG III

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                    Would it be fixed if we went back a turn , or you mimicked our last turns?

How long are we going to wait before either punting the game or GoW accepting the loss.
                    I've gone back 3 turns and it makes no difference, the problem remains.

Comment

• :mumble: :mumble: Points victory :cough:
                      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip

I've gone back 3 turns and it makes no difference, the problem remains.

That sucks.

I will repeat my second question: How long are we going to wait before either punting the game or GoW accepting the loss.

Comment

cya in PTWDG III
                          Unless Conquests comes with a proper PBEM system that proves itself, I don't think you're gonna get a lot of people convinced that they should sign up for another MultiDG like this one.
                          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Let's make it easy:

Vox wins.

cya in PTWDG III
                            Yes!!!!

Comment

Let's make it easy:

Vox wins.

cya in PTWDG III
                              Well - if you guys insist.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I'm willing to give editing the file as long as it takes. The bug is such that it makes a huge difference to us and Nd. Even though we have plans to play around the problem this turn, it is a real problem in the long term.

Though there's a part of me that loves the idea of being able to win despite the bug(kind of like us being on diety and all others playing on Monarch). Considering that the teams are roughly equal in talent this is very difficult and would require lots of luck. Personally I prefer to rely on skill, not luck. However this is simply not fair to us and to you to play under these conditions.

If the problem can not be solved we'll have to make a decision regarding the future of the game. Exactly how this will be done is anybodies guess.

Aggie
                                The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Working...
                                X