Vox Public Announcement - Operation "Immortal Beloved"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

This is the first statement from GS acknowledging that Vox will last until the ability to build nuclear weapons.

yes, they will probably not be dead for at least five turns. Then we unleash the nukes.

Comment

• Grog shall be avenged!!

(although even I admit that nuclear holocaust is an "assymetric" response for one Warrior )
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Right. Our response will be kept entirely symmetric. The nation of Vox Controli killed our warrior. Therefore, we will kill the nation of Vox Controli. What could be more symmetric than that?

Comment

• no, perfectly symmetric would be that your now dead warrior would kill the nation of Vox Controli. Face it now, GS; Vox beat you to it!
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

• Gs can summon the dead? But I tought the Immortals were Voxians!
            Hmmm GS admits to have Weapons of Mass destruction! Interesting... Makes me wonder were is Hans Blix...
            WAIT! He who all sees = Hans Blix = Trip =
            Allucinating logics,eh?
            Señor Nuclearis Winterius the III,
            Diplomat with the Voxians, and also
            Señor Pablo Winterius, missionary Bishop and Archbishop of the Roleplay team

Comment

• Hey I'm a member of the Not in My Name protest group.

I had nothing to do with this war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                Hey I'm a member of the Not in My Name protest group.

I had nothing to do with this war.
                Which is why you're a Dissident, right?

Comment

• Dissident , where the f** do you come from, good to see yoy again :
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I'm back in black.

now if Apolyton would just stay up.

Comment

Working...
                    X