I've got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a question

hi, I'm Travis' dad (55) I've got a question. I switched to democracy from monarchy and was at peace with everybody, all military units in cities. However, my corruption level with democracy was higher than with my monarchy! I checked my cities and found that the corruption levels were still higher for cities farther from my capitol and I think for the number of cities. If you are even willing to respond to this , I can give you more info. I forgot to save, though, so i can't give you a screen shot.
    Travis King
    (I hate my screen name, my little
    brother made it up.)

Multiple personalities.

You mean that the corruption of faraway cities grew between when you had Monarchy and Democracy?

Comment

Maybe you are still in Anarchy (between Monarchy and Democracy).

PS Travis' dad, I have a question, too: do you wear brown, are you gardening before going to a gold course, and are you happy ? :
      Last edited by Tiberius; April 7, 2003, 02:55.
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

Did you add or found any other cities?

Comment

May I recommend that questions of this nature be raised in the appropriate forum. You are likely to get a better response and more in-depth discussion that way. Try Civ3 strategy - or Civ3 PTW depending on the nature of the question.

This forum is intended for ptwdg related issues.

Thanks.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Hey, this is Travis now. I don't really know about my dad's question, but he says he has about 19 cities. But can corruption stay with you after you change a givernment, becuase i saw this new patch out and it said somthing about that some corruption can stay with you after you have a revolution. I don't know. But I havent played the game in a while. My dad is mostly playing.
            Travis King
            brother made it up.)

Comment

so if a team accepts MegolManiac, they really get 3 new players
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
                so if a team accepts MegolManiac, they really get 3 new players

maybe he (they) can join 3 different teams and still be cool...
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

yes but i got a master plan, hanng around on this forum till somone feels sorry for me and lets me in a team
                  Travis King
                  brother made it up.)

Comment

I think Lux may let you in; what do you say Trip?

Comment

Maybe you could join Vox, to get to feel of the game, before looking somewhere else.Which you will have to do soon, very soon...
                      -
                      OT

Corruption should be lower in democracy then monarchy, Problem must lie somewhere else I'm affraid.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

vox controli? i dont think they would let me in. I do work well in groups though.
                        Travis King
                        brother made it up.)

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                          I think Lux may let you in; what do you say Trip?
                          I don't know... as a fellow Luxite, what do you think?

Comment

isnt lux extinct
                            Travis King
                            brother made it up.)

Comment

Where did you get that idea from?

We were just planning our new offensive...

Comment

Working...
                              X