AAR for Lux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAR for Lux?

With all the talk about Luxians immigrating to other teams, and the possible intelligence those teams will be getting, it sruprises me that I have yet to see the first Luxian AAR (After Action Report). Now that they are out of the game, why don't they claim a thread as their own (No trash talking by others!), in which they give their version of history? If only Luxians comment on what has happened, it would make like an interesting read... they can do the whole thing, with screenshots of crucial moments, things they liked of how they played, things they realized they did wrong, etc.

All this information is going to be available to any team 'adopting' a Luxian, so why not make it public, as part of the history of the PTWDG?

DeepO

Now there is a good idea.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Comment

It would be a great read
        "No Comment"

Comment

Let's just use this thread for that, that way we don't further clog up an already heavily used 'Poly.

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I cannot wait to know who was right in our internal conversations when we tried to figure what was happening Let's hear Lux's story!
            "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
            "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

2 comments:
              - where is Lux to comment on the idea?
              - everybody has to stay out of their discussion, the moment this evolves in a trash talk thread, there won't be any fun for Lux to post their AAR.

DeepO

Comment

Yeah... I'd love to know whether I or other people were right about some things...
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I say that Lux should all let you suffer in ignorance.

You all sound like a bunch of gossip vultures. Lux is dead; so should be their secrets.

Comment

Some people are bad losers.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfree1
                      I say that Lux should all let you suffer in ignorance.

You all sound like a bunch of gossip vultures. Lux is dead; so should be their secrets.
                      We are giving you the chance to explain your version of the facts and you call us vultures? I hope other former luxans disagree with you. Otherwise ND could come here and tell the story for you
                      "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
                      "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Again you're missing the point, bf1. My intention was to create a calm place where Lux can tell whatever it wants, tell their history without any other comments from teams that 'won' relative to them, so that they can reflect on what happened, and move on. Every team has heared a lot of talk on the Lux situation from different sides, but most of it comes from teams who don't like Lux, or tried to eliminate them. This is your chance to settle a number of issues in which Lux was not properly represented, and you think it was proposed to gloat some more on Lux's early demise? Quite on the contrary, I would say.

Indeed, let's hope other members of Lux do see this as an opportunity, instead of another drag through the mud.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                          My intention was to create a calm place where Lux can tell whatever it wants, tell their history without any other comments from teams that 'won' relative to them,
                          I think is worth noting that in the spirit this thread was started none of the members of the teams that fought Lux have posted in this thread.

Comment

In my opinion it is far too early to reveal the details of lux-diplomacy! Let the secrets a few thousend years in the archives!!

Altough, it would be very interesting to learn some details of....

Comment

mav_son, any team taking a former Luxian will know the details anyway, that's not the point. I was trying to first of all provide a place were Luxians can have their say undisturbed, and second some way of making all Luxian joining other teams a question of the Luxian wanting to stay in the game, and not of the team needing intelligence and thus taking a Luxian just for the info he can provide.

BTW, Is Trip going to join ND? He sounds like the logical guy for you

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X