This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And sent to Roleplay

Yes, we violated the 24 hour guideline too... but RP did by much more, and we have to deal with what RP decided to do so its fair.
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

Comment

• sent to Vox
      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• Sent to Lego 23 minutes ago.

Comment

• 10AD savegame from Legoland now with Sir Ralph, nbarclay, and Shiber of Gathering Storm.

Comment

• To Neu Demogyptica. Welcome to the AD's, everyone!

Comment

• AD? We have an other timecount of years here in arabia.

10AD none the less send to GoW.
              Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• 10-80 save sent to Roleplay (or is that 10AD?)
                King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                ---------
                May God Bless.

Comment

• sent to Vox
                  Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                  Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• sent to Vondrack, ZargonX, and Kloreep of Lego

Comment

• Rhothaerill,

Received the email with no save attached. Could you please resend?
                      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• 30AD savegame from Legoland now with Sir Ralph, nbarclay, and Shiber of Gathering Storm.

Comment

• To Neu Demogyptica.

Comment

• send to GoW
                            just in time
                            Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• turn sent

(with love )
                              ---------
                              May God Bless.

Comment

• save to Vox

Comment

Working...
                                X