Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirming Beta's info - the savegame arrived at 14:12 GMT (according to my machine).

190BC savegame from Legoland now with Sir Ralph, nbarclay, and Shiber of Gathering Storm.

Comment

• To Neu Demogyptica.

Comment

• sent to the war of glory....
        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• sent to Togas, E_T, Dejon, and OliverFA of Roleplay.
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

• Save sent to me is ND's save. Seems that he accidentally attached the wrong one.
            I've emailed to Panzer about this.

--Togas
            Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
            Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
            Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
            Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• Sent the right one.

Sorry I couldn't stick around in chat a while longer... it could have been a bit shorter delay, but I had to go for supper.
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

• sent to Vox
                Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• To Lego
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 170BC savegame from Legoland now with Sir Ralph, nbarclay, and Shiber of Gathering Storm.

Comment

• To Neu Demogyptica.

Comment

• Save to GoW
                        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• Save to Vox

Comment

• To Lego
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To the Gathering Storminess
                              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• To Neu Demogyptica.

Comment

Working...
                                X