No announcement yet.

Roleplay Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, this is starting to get confusing... We now have many people thinking it will be 2000 GMT, but there are several people who'd prefer 2200 GMT or 2400 GMT.

I suppose all of us who CAN will meet at 2000 GMT and the rest will join at 2200 GMT and 2400 GMT?
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos
      I suppose all of us who CAN will meet at 2000 GMT and the rest will join at 2200 GMT and 2400 GMT?
      7am is too early to expect our Aussie members to show. I move that we just push back the meeting to 2200GMT, which seems to work for everyone.

Is there anyone who CANNOT come 2 hours later (2200)?

If you cannot make the 2200 time, please PM me. Perhaps a few of us will also meet at 2000.

--Togas
      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

• 2200 GMT, thats ...hmmmm
        carry the four, subtract the two....

wait

ok, 1700 EST, which is ....hmmmm
        carryy the seven, remainder of 1, take this....

ok, 5 PM EST

I may be able to check in then or even later. Don't hold it up for me as my time on will be sporadic, plus I'm still in the middle of trial.

I trust you all to make the right decison, and if not, then I have a valid reason to complain and whine.
        Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
        "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

• Hm...2000GMT...
          According to timezoneconverter.com, it's 14:00 CST...that's 2:00 PM CST...Yeah, I can make that...

Now if I could just figure out how to use mIRC,

No really...

Am I the only guy who lives in the Central Time Zone?
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Boing! Boing!

"Boing! Boing!

I've got an idea! For a scam!"

My idea is, after we build Intelligence Agency if all the other teams allow it we have agents infiltrate the enemy civs...they can wreck up the vote and just plain mess things up...

This idea will probably be shot down faster than the only nonhuman living thing at a World Hunters' Convention, but hey, "Boing!"
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• I should be able to turn up at 2200 GMT.

Comment

• I'll offically join, though I have no real input to make on our design at this point.
                "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

• I am close to a decison on which team to join it between this one and the warmongers(lets face it, its fun to be evil sometimes). Hard decison, this might require the magic coin.
                  Aggie
                  The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• 2200 GMT it is, then (since everyone seems cool with that).

SO, NOW...

WHEN: Saturday at 2200 GMT (5 p.m. EST for my lazy fellow Americans )

WHERE: Undernet IRC server, #civ3rp channel

If anyone doesn't know how to do IRC or has any questions about that, PLEASE post that here so someone can help you with it.

Thanks.

Comment

• Are we using GMT or Apolyton time? (I assume GMT)

Comment

• Actual GMT, not 'poly time

Comment

• Right.

Comment

• 2200 GMT will be a bit late for me (2300 local time), but it's OK. I'll be there for 1 hour.
                            Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
                            Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• Help please,

Open mIRC said MWIA , but it seems I have not mIRC. Can it be downloaded ?
                              Statistical anomaly.
                              The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• It can be downloaded. Go here to get it.

--Togas
                                Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                                Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                                Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                                Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Working...
                                X