Roleplay Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davout,

go to download.com, look under Internet - Chat. You can use mIRC, Trillian, Microsoft Chat or any IRC chat interfaces. Just keep paging through the list of downloads to find it.

Then when you connect, after you set up user info, go to where Arnelos says above.

Good Luck.
    Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
    "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

• Thank you Togas and jdjdjd, it works perfectly.
      Statistical anomaly.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• Oh crap.... I changed my plans around... it is now 20:00 GMT... and I now see that it has been changed to 22:00 GMT. I will try to stick around... but no promices.
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos
          (5 p.m. EST for my lazy fellow Americans )[/B]
          Thank you, we sure are lazy
          So 4 central. Am I the only Central Standard Time guy on the team?

I think I figured out how to use mIRC, Praise the Great Banana (oh yeah this isn't the original CivIII DG)

Is Undernet just another name for the #civ3rp thingymadoodad? Like, the thingy with the # in front of it? I think it is?
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• It's the network the chat is being held on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
              It's the network the chat is being held on.
              Which means...

OH! So on the mIRC options, I select Undernet as "IRC Network" and the site closest to me in the selectathingy over the "Connect to IRC Server" button.

Did I get it right now?
              (Excuse the IRC newbie, )
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Yes. Although it doesn't really matter which server you pick, AFAIK.

Comment

• Nobody in the chat room.
                  Statistical anomaly.

Comment

• which one?

Comment

• civ3rp
                      Statistical anomaly.

Comment

• That's odd, I'm there.

Comment

• I am absolutely alone in the chat room civ3rp; you should come : very compfortable, lot of space, elegant hostesses, free drinks, what do you want ?
                          Statistical anomaly.

Comment

• Ah, interesting, what is your number in the top line after the #
                            Statistical anomaly.

Comment

• Are you on Undernet?

Comment

• We are in the chat now.

Togas is our first Dictator.

It appears that we will be Cartharge, with Spain as a backup if we loose in any sort of contest with another tribe.
                                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
                                X