No announcement yet.

Priceless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Koodoos to WIA for writting the original. That was some great trash talk.

Koodoos to GF for his "Truth-O-Meter" come back.

Great trash talking guys!

[Edit] Damn! Wrong thread!!! [/Edit]
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Yes - to the Truth-o-Meter
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

It's a very weak effort with the truthometer. Given the length of WIA's post, GF should have at least been able to pick out a few coherant thoughts. Instead, he just cut out references to GoW and mangled the output in the process.

All that (shoddy) work for a simple 'I know you are but what am I' type of retort. Not efficient at all...

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I want to meet this "Ms Grande". On second thought, remembering your civilizations love of female facial hair, maybe not.

So... neither blinded by stupidity nor crippled by incompetence, this one appears to be deaf. Forgot to put down that knife before you picked your pus-filled ear, did you?

Truth-o-meter..... like listening to a runt pig's gruntings. I hope you do find me. Hear me, brave Spaniard soldiers - leave this one if it ever leaves it's master's apronstrings and stumbles forth to pollute fair Hispanica with its odours.

The sow is mine!
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

So... neither blinded by stupidity nor crippled by incompetence, this one appears to be deaf. Forgot to put down that knife before you picked your pus-filled ear, did you?

I
            Truth-o-meter..... like listening to a rut pigs. gruntings. I hope you do find me. Hear me, brave Spaniard soldiers - leave theis one if it ever leaves it's master's apronstrings and stumbles forth to pollute fair Hispanica with its odours.

The
            sow is mine!
            Is this perhaps an insight into new Spanish breeding programs for Spanish Hog Soldiers?

Pigs and Chicken, the White Meat Alliance..........

MrWhereItsAt..................

he's not just for sheep anymore...........
            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; October 24, 2003, 22:07.

Comment

By changing the wording of a quote, you're only making a statement about your own state of mind. Is that really the side of your imagination you want to be showing the world?

Comment

Don't forget the squid, GF
                "Never trust a man who puts your profit before his own profit." - Grand Nagus Zek, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, episode 11
                "A communist is someone who has read Marx and Lenin. An anticommunist is someone who has understood Marx and Lenin." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                    By changing the wording of a quote, you're only making a statement about your own state of mind. Is that really the side of your imagination you want to be showing the world?

Point, Arrian.
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Is that really the side of your imagination you want to be showing the world?

Apparently you have never clicked on the links in my signature............

Comment

quote:

Point, Arrian.
                        Aeson, rather.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Again, misdirection instead of dealing with the issue. The links in your sig only help support the notion that you tend to sexualize everything. Previously I thought that would only extend to women, but you seem to have expanded your horizons.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Aeson, rather.

-Arrian
                            Are questioning the validity of statements from the Vox Information Ministry?

You are obviously mistaken, and your statement can only be taken for the blatant lying propoganda that it is.

Comment

Point, GF.

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                              X