Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, missed it.

Comment

It's not so much witty as it's completely stupid, but now it's ingrained.

Comment

[Note: Disregarding this explanatory note, that's how you do it... Really, my BEST posts ever have been reaaaallly brief... here's a good one: j , in answer to the keyboard shortcut for group movement. You try now, Aeson!]
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

OK

Comment

A bit short to be playing the game GhengisFarb. Elongate your post a bit

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
              Perhaps I'm mistaken but I think a couple of those cats were captured from vox, so you can thank them too.
              I would like to clarify this point. The catapults in question were given to GS as part of a deal. So, from our perspective we received appropriate payment in return.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

A good cryptic short post for Aeson might be "OS".

Do I REALLY need to start a new thread entitled "The All New Lighthearted and Silly PTWDG Trash Talking Thread"?

Urgghh, seems like to much extra work.

You are all sentenced to non-IND workers (pre-C3C). A pox upon your Workers!!
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  A bit short to be playing the game GhengisFarb. Elongate your post a bit
                  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyeeeeee

Comment

/me smacks GF and Aeson, and the whole PTWDG community... WET TROUTS UPSIDE THE HEAD!!!...

(feel it ... scaly, slimey, and cold)

Damnit!! You are all here, checking things out... POST!!

/me walks away mumbling

Comment

As president of the facist party of Legoland I herby make this statement:

Buying GOW for an alliance: 1$

Bribing all RP's cities in Civ 2 terms: $5

Legoland winning the game: Priceless

Buy the United Facists of Lego Card Today!
                      (Please note this is not the actual view of Legoland or the facist part of Legoland. Not even my view, just a joke.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                        Buying GOW for an alliance: 1$
                        That's exactly what an alliance with GoW is worth. ND better watch their backs...

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                          That's exactly what an alliance with GoW is worth. ND better watch their backs...
                          I don't remember getting $1 worth of value out of our alliance with GoW
                          Last edited by Arnelos; October 21, 2003, 01:11.
                          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Nooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos

I don't remember getting $1 worth of value out of our alliance with GoW
                              Roleplay never had an Alliance with GoW.

Comment

RP pikemen attacking and killing elite GoW riders

Now thats priceless.

Your Riders suck, you may aswell disband them all now to prevent RP getting any more promotions
                                Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X