Priceless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggie
    5/6 Riders........not much, we have Leos. Anyway on defense they had better odds than on offense against Pamploma
    Aggie
    BTW, it was 8 Rider's to be exact.

4 Elite's
    4 Vet's

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree

BTW, it was 8 Rider's to be exact.

4 Elite's
      4 Vet's

I do know our numbers, I'm assuming that with retreat ability that 2/3 escaped to safety. Of course its always possible that you got yourselves down to 1hp and they didn't retreat, but over so many battles there had to have been several where you had little damage and the units retreated. Of course it is possible that even then they didn't retreat at all(or retreated from the mountain force(toward the east). If ya'll got that lucky I can only tip my hat to you and get you to pick some lottery numbers for me. .

Of course this could also mean you have quite a few 1/4 units left. I smell GL tries. Its also possible I underestimated your forces.

Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Its also possible I underestimated your forces.

Aggie
        No way! Not you!

Comment

I smell a reload!

Comment

Of course this could also mean you have quite a few 1/4 units left. I smell GL tries.
            Or maybe one of our Elite defenders generated a GL and they had to kill it with what they had available........

Comment

Believing Glory of Wretchedness propaganda? Pricel Heresy.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

consider this like Arnhem in WW2. A small victory when the end is oh so near...
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

/me yawns

Do I have to repeat my above post?
                  Consul.

Comment

Why don't we just wait and take a look at the actual save. Then we will see what happened and what not happened.
                    This discussion is just.....

Ah well, soon enough we will find out.
                    Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                      I smell a reload!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

... how did you find out?
                      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        * MrWhereItsAt yawns
                        From the apparent safety of the city walls he's crouching behind.

Comment

From the apparent safety of the city walls he's crouching behind.
                          Guesswork.

Ah yes. The famous quest. Your troops have been playing "Where's WIA?" for so long they have forgotten what to do with me when they find me.

So much for the mighty army so dominating the Spanish countryside. Your lumbering oxen of soldiers couldn't find the venomous looking boils on their wart-encrusted hands, let alone a well-known Spaniard.

I am laughing as your forces bumble into each other - why, all those Catapults were lost to you due to the Gimps of War forgetting to securely anchor their wheels when firing from the hills of La Sierra Mas Grande. All Spain learned to ridicule this so-called dark army as Catapults, along with their dunce bombardiers, crashed into the Walls of Pamplona, almost gift-wrapped for us.

Oh Spain feared this army once, of that be certain. But as the initial assault receded, God-fearing Christians everywhere realised that you were all bluster - where are your high-profile prisoners? Well you may have had some, but your soldiers are so blinded with idiocy and your commanders so crippled with incompetence that a child could have evaded the Glory of Witlessness.

'Tis now only a matter of time until your ranks are fooled into fighting each other, and your blight shall be exterminated for good. My advice to you: leave now, whilst you still have your own hubris, for none others have but contempt for you. And mind you don't trip and fall on your lances as you stumble over that rather obvious stone.
                          Consul.

Comment

HAHAHA

Now, that is SMACK talk!

Comment

oh yeah? err.... yo mama's so fat, she has her own area code!!
                              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt

Guesswork.

Ah yes.
                                The famous quest. Your troops have been playing "Where's WIA?" for so long they have forgotten what to do with me when they find me.

So much for the
                                mighty army so dominating the Spanish countryside. Your lumbering oxen of soldiers couldn't Find the venomous looking boils on their wart-encrusted hands, let alone a well-known Spaniard

I am. laughing as your forces bumble into each other - why, all those Catapults were lost to you due to the Gimps of War forgetting to securely anchor their wheels when firing from the hills of La Sierra Ms Grande. All Spain learned to ridicule this so-called dark army as Catapults, along with their dunce bombardiers, crashed into the Walls of Pamplona, almost gift-wrapped for us.

Oh Spain feared this army once, of that be certain. But as the initial assault receded, God-fearing Christians everywhere realised that you were all bluster - where are your high-profile prisoners? Well you may have had some, but your soldiers are so blinded with idiocy and your commanders so crippled with incompetence that a child could have evaded the Glory of Witlessness.

'Tis now only a matter of time until your ranks are fooled into fighting each other, and your blight shall be exterminated for good. My advice to you: leave now, whilst you still have your own hubris, for none others have but contempt for you. And mind you don't trip and fall on your lances as you stumble over that rather obvious stone.
                                I want to meet this "Ms Grande". On second thought, remembering your civilizations love of female facial hair, maybe not.
                                Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; October 23, 2003, 09:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X