No announcement yet.

The All New PTWDG Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Talking grapesoda certainly is talking trash.

Comment

Mountain Dew!!!
        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
          "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."
          Actually there are three types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who can read binary and those who can not.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
              Are you sure, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a shovel........

Comment

A piece of board will do nicely.

(Or perhaps dragon bone...)
                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

On Bob, there are only one type of people.

Then there are the mewling scabrous sub-vermin from the north - the Gristle of Worthlessness, and their infidel cronies.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Here be nothingness.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                      Here be nothingness.
                      No, that be spam.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                        On Bob, there are only one type of people.
                        Those who know grammar and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                        X