The All New PTWDG Trash Talk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daannnggg.... SMACK!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Aeson. Only problem is, is that GoW and ND are in an alliance

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
        Aeson. Only problem is, is that GoW and ND are in an alliance
        Let's just hope that ND has been getting pointers from GoW
        Last edited by Arnelos; October 20, 2003, 13:14.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
          I have been missing yada yada yada........
          Wait till you see the save.....................

Comment

As I'm sure you've noticed, there aren't any PTWDG icons by my avatar anymore... haven't been looking at the saves for quite a while now. So, while I'm sure the save would contain a very witty and scathing comeback to my post... I'll just have to make some educated guesses... (or you could just explain)

- GoW has landed a 2 Horsemen invasion force in my front lawn! (odds 400:1)

- GoW has suddenly increased their population/military 300%, thus reaching the potential of their starting location at the current date. Better late than never. (scratched)

- Imperial City (or some other GoW unit/city) has been renamed "Aeson Sucks". (odds 5:2)

- Nothing has actually happened in game, and GF is just trying to weasle out of making an actual reply to my post by pretending not to notice I won't be seeing the save. (odds 2:1)

Comment

Aeson, personally I think it's your last guess.

Comment

Playing the best odds. Quite suprising from a Legolonian. (eh... what are your citizens called anyways?)

Comment

Were called legos. So I would be called a lego.

Comment

Lego or Legomen is our standard, though "blockhead" is acceptable between friends
                    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                      Aggie's new avatar.

Is someone from GoW gonna make a Church's, Popeye's, and Tyson one?
                      Eh, they have boring logos.
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

There's also the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show..........

Comment

I have been missing out on the war, but it sounds like strategy isn't something GoW should be harping on... 2 teams with 3 movement UU's in their GA's are still in a standoff on their own continent with a single team with a defunct UU, already blown GA fighting another team, and dealing with the logistics of intercontinental warfare?

Sounds like whoever was in charge of GoW's economic policy has taken over the military...
                          Gee, how many kights, pikes, cats, etc. has GS lost so far? I feel your pain.

Actually I don't.
                          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

As I'm sure you've noticed, there aren't any PTWDG icons by my avatar anymore... haven't been looking at the saves for quite a while now. So, while I'm sure the save would contain a very witty and scathing comeback to my post... I'll just have to make some educated guesses... (or you could just explain)
                            Here's a better one:

GS suddenly became the most friendly, warm, accessible, tactful, trade-loving team in the concert of nations. Odds: 2,000,000:1. I guess you haven't missed much then.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Ok, I cracked. I must reveal the truth because it's eating my soul. Here it is:

THE REAL REASON WE ATTACKED ROLEPLAY WAS BECAUSE WE ARE LIBERATING THEM FROM CRUEL AND OPPRESSIVE DIETARY HABITS

Case in point:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
                                GS suddenly became the most friendly, warm, accessible, tactful, trade-loving team in the concert of nations.
                                We're not?
                                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                                X