Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    There's also the Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show..........

Leave a comment:

• UnOrthOdOx
    replied
    Originally posted by GhengisFarb
    Aggie's new avatar.

Is someone from GoW gonna make a Church's, Popeye's, and Tyson one?
    Eh, they have boring logos.

Leave a comment:

• ZargonX
    replied
    Lego or Legomen is our standard, though "blockhead" is acceptable between friends

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    Were called legos. So I would be called a lego.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Playing the best odds. Quite suprising from a Legolonian. (eh... what are your citizens called anyways?)

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    Aeson, personally I think it's your last guess.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    As I'm sure you've noticed, there aren't any PTWDG icons by my avatar anymore... haven't been looking at the saves for quite a while now. So, while I'm sure the save would contain a very witty and scathing comeback to my post... I'll just have to make some educated guesses... (or you could just explain)

- GoW has landed a 2 Horsemen invasion force in my front lawn! (odds 400:1)

- GoW has suddenly increased their population/military 300%, thus reaching the potential of their starting location at the current date. Better late than never. (scratched)

- Imperial City (or some other GoW unit/city) has been renamed "Aeson Sucks". (odds 5:2)

- Nothing has actually happened in game, and GF is just trying to weasle out of making an actual reply to my post by pretending not to notice I won't be seeing the save. (odds 2:1)

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson
    I have been missing yada yada yada........
    Wait till you see the save.....................

Leave a comment:

• Arnelos
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuclear Master
    Aeson. Only problem is, is that GoW and ND are in an alliance
    Let's just hope that ND has been getting pointers from GoW
    Last edited by Arnelos; October 20, 2003, 13:14.

Leave a comment:

• Tassadar500
    replied
    Aeson. Only problem is, is that GoW and ND are in an alliance

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    Daannnggg.... SMACK!

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    I have been missing out on the war, but it sounds like strategy isn't something GoW should be harping on... 2 teams with 3 movement UU's in their GA's are still in a standoff on their own continent with a single team with a defunct UU, already blown GA fighting another team, and dealing with the logistics of intercontinental warfare?

Sounds like whoever was in charge of GoW's economic policy has taken over the military...

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    Heathens.

[Scottish accent]

"Therrre'll be no chickens frrried here today!"

[/Scottish accent]

{obscure reference that belongs in the paraphrased Movie Quote thread at MZO}

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Aggie's new avatar.

Is someone from GoW gonna make a Church's, Popeye's, and Tyson one?

Suggested names for Estonian cities:

13 Herbs and Spices
    Popeye's
    Church's
    Tyson
    Pilgrim's Pride
    Pot Pie
    Nugget Town
    Finger Lickin'

Leave a comment:

• Aggie
    replied
    OOOOH I am scared. The big bad chickens are threatening little ol me. I am terrified, I am SH!@ting my pantx. Oh, the humanity. What will they do next, give me another 8 catapults. Please don't do that, anything but that.
    Or maybe they'll put 10 workers where I have to atatck them. How can I hope to equal such masters of strategy.
    I must be unworthy of even being in the same game with them.

Well as the old saying goes if the world gives you chickens, fry some chicken.

On a less sarcastic note I have decided that when we take pamploma I'll move my monument there, since it was many among the RPers who constructed said monument in the first place. However, if I recall correctly, it was the next Admin that detopped my glorious monmument. Now you know the REAL reason for this war. Also any objections if I add all the new cities I've taken over to it. By the way should I leave space for a "stormia tour" in the future. If so I might have to make it even bigger.

Aggie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X