Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigFree
    replied
    I guess it is feasable that GoW and Lego could ally against ND. Lego would do it to prevent GoW and ND from becoming superpowers. Despite both ND's and GoW's lack of meticulous handling of the day to day operations of building their infrastructure, including improvements and workers, especially since ealry in the game, they are still a force to be reckoned with.

I suspect that if Lego does not ally with GoW against ND, then ND and GoW will, in effect, become one large superpower and beat both GS and Lego.

So, it's in Lego's best interest to side with GoW against ND, to prevent just that. Besides, how much does Lego have to really spend on the alliance. Just getting ND and GoW to fightagainst each other (as GoW/ND are fighting agianst RP/GS) will ensure a Lego victory.

The game has not yet been decided, but some of the decisons coming around soon will undoubtedly have the largest impact on what the outcome of the game will be, here to date.

Good luck to all teams and may they do what is in the best interest of their team. :b;

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    Originally posted by Theseus
    * Theseus coolly blows the smoke of the banana skin... another ne'er-do-well put down.

Leave a comment:

• Panzer32
    replied
    uhh guys... this is supposed to be fun?

anyways... down with GS

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    /me cooly blows the smoke of the banana skin... another ne'er-do-well put down.

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    Originally posted by GhengisFarb

You would think with your contact with Vox some of their misinformation brilliance or renown style would have rubbed off on you.
    Aw, shucks ....

Leave a comment:

• Beta
    replied
    Originally posted by Theseus
    Excuuuuse me, but banana duels are clearly the most lighthearted and silly.

(unless you are Voxian j/k)
    Draw!!

Damn bananas!

*Beta wipes the remaining banana from his hand, and reaches for his sword.

(Please tell me you haven't researched gunpowder yet.... )

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    I didn't say I was unbiased. I said I am biased against MZ and GF. I know the posts are kinda long, but do try and read them.

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Originally posted by Master Zen
    Ah, I see you are so strictly neutral and team-less yet all your posts have been bashing GoW and defending GS. I take that as the epitome of unbiasedness and equallity in trash talking.
    The Aeson Factor.

Fair and Balanced posting since he decided to label it as such...........................

(Now I feel obligated to overuse the periods..............)

Leave a comment:

• Master Zen
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson
    You'd think that in GoWish:

friendly = backstabbing
    warm = coldblooded
    accessible = undefended
    tactful = insulting
    trade-loving = masochist
    I'd refer you to the Official Farbian Dictionary of Warmongerian. But don't worry, in a nutshell you more or less got the definitions right!

Leave a comment:

• Master Zen
    replied
    This 'game' out here in the public forum is what I am currently playing. The game has been defined already by GF and MZ (among others). As you can see, they don't distinguish between the individual and the team in their post (hell, I'm not even on the team anymore and still the separation isn't made).
    Ah, I see you are so strictly neutral and team-less yet all your posts have been bashing GoW and defending GS. I take that as the epitome of unbiasedness and equallity in trash talking.

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    Excuuuuse me, but banana duels are clearly the most lighthearted and silly.

(unless you are Voxian j/k)

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    And you would characterize mine (taunts) as?

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    I have to be brief and vague or risk being reported as evil to the Mods. Therefore I try to be more lighthearted and silly with my taunts.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Ah, diverting attention away from yourself by conjuring a more interesting and recognizable (in this field) figure. Then again with a completely irrelevant play on words. Issue... what issue?

You can't really be serious that you haven't ever been directed towards timecube.com though? Visit. It will change your life (mainly, it will ruin your eyesight if you enjoy laughing too much).

I consider your reply not a reply at all. That is, the 'scared off' counter is still ticking. Hop to it! (entirely too many periods there BTW)

Leave a comment:

• GhengisFarbâ„¢
    replied
    Remember, content is king. Your posts could equally apply to anything, that is to say, they don't apply to anything at all.
    What the........ did Aeson just call me a "panag" here?

And I always thought "Cotton was King."

I also replaced 'War and Peace' with 'TimeCube.com', as it much more closely follows the tone and content while not giving up much on length.
    What the heck is a "TimeCube"? Is that some sort of popsickle?

'GoW' to me, is MZ and GF
    Really!? Hey, MZ. You pick a city first then I'll pick one and we can divide up the teams territory since we're the only ones on it!

Oh, and just for Aeson .................................................. .................................................. ........... .................................................. ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X