• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Hey, you guys started this party
    party would've been long over till you lot decided to crash it
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen

party would've been long over till you lot decided to crash it

I can't deny that!

Not only was RP not destroyed, thus slowing the game way down, GS has been abysmal lately in moving the save. A double whammy.

Comment

Nathan's resignation, and then NYE's recent absense, hit us hard, and we've been kind of scrambling to get things done. This is partly my fault too. I've asked Lego to pass the save to me as well now, so I can help out more than I have in the past.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Nicely said Vondrack, as usual : b: :-)

I even think that the fast pace of this game has led to severall people dropping out, the moment you can't follow day to day evolutions/operations, you somewhat start to loose interest, especially if you can't (find the time to) contribute anything of interest.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Huh? PtWDG? Is that still going?

I promise I will contribute more, even if just a little, at the expense of the ISDG, in November. Until then I would prefer things slow to a crawl.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
              Huh? PtWDG? Is that still going?

I promise I will contribute more, even if just a little, at the expense of the ISDG, in November. Until then I would prefer things slow to a crawl.
              Don't worry, MrWIA. YOU wont need to be concerned with contributing once I run your heart through.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                Don't worry, MrWIA. YOU wont need to be concerned with contributing once I run your heart through.
                You've got to locate the little terrorist first. Look at all the trouble the US is having trying to corner Saddam and Yomamma Bin Laden.

Comment

Working...
                X