Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the weather.

Aidun
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

arg! The weather's been shut off!

edit: hmm well it was off when I first loaded the day
      Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
      King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
      ---------
      May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
        arg! The weather's been shut off!

edit: hmm well it was off when I first loaded the day
        The weather never gets shut off in Oklahoma. I guess that's why we have the National Weather Center here..........

Comment

It's too bad we are sticking to this theme though.

As many in GoW could tell you, this one probably fits me better...perfectly, actually.

Change my Location to: 'I always think everything is a trap. That's why I am still alive'

Then you'ld pretty much have my role in the GoW forums. Paranoid A$$hole.
          Attached Files
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
            It's too bad we are sticking to this theme though.

As many in GoW could tell you, this one probably fits me better...perfectly, actually.

Change my Location to: 'I always think everything is a trap. That's why I am still alive'

Then you'ld pretty much have my role in the GoW forums. Paranoid A$$hole.
            I'd be willing to switch to the Princess Bride. Dibs on Andre the Giant!

Comment

Thats fine with me, but who could I be in Princess Bride.
              Aggie
              The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I sure hope not the princess....
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

MZ could be the 6-fingered Count. As for Aggie, not a clue
                  Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                  Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                  7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

how'd you know I have 6 fing... err... nevermind...
                    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

You killed my father... prepare to die.
                      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie
                        Thats fine with me, but who could I be in Princess Bride.
                        Aggie
                        How about the Dread Pirate Roberts?

Comment

Vissini?

Then you get to say "inconceivable!" when things go badly.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Who says things will go badly?
                            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                              Then you get to say "inconceivable!" when things go badly.
                              "Aren't you exaggerating a bit tadly?"

(this would make a lot more sense if I already had an Andre the Giant avatar....)

Comment

OMG Princess bride. Let me be ROUS.
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X