Let's have fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What NYE said.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

whatever that was...
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Laughing My ****ing Ass Off Rolling On Floor With Laughter

n00b

Comment

Actually I may have been a bit hasty last night I think southampton will get relegated but Portsmouth and Chelsea will just do really badly.
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
            Chelsea will just do really badly.
            How do you define "really badly"?
            They have finished in the top 6 for the past several seasons and have an improved team this year. That's a pretty good performace and I see no reason why they would do worse than that this year. I'm just curious about what makes you think that.

Comment

haha! you know its bad when a thread gets threadjacked on the first and second pages
              Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
              King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
              ---------
              May God Bless.

Comment

Panzer it got thread-jacked on the 3rd post...:/

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Nobody cares about Soccer section" of the Off Topic forum?

Comment

Actually it should go into the "football (soccer) is the coolest sport in the universe" section

Comment

Where's my Tequila!?
                      Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; August 17, 2003, 09:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
                        I can't find an analogy for GoW as football teams, but as american football teams, we're definitely the Raiders

(this comment will please UnO... )
                        Well, the theme seems to fit...http://www.raiderfans.net/downloads/autumn_wind.mp3
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                        X