No announcement yet.

Things I've learned while reading the PtW Demo Game forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
      Someone actually phoned somebody?!?
      hi ,

happens more then you think , .......

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

panag, if you ever called me, the person who answered the phone would probaby turn you in as crank caller.

"Hello?

panag->"hi, need some "

pause

panag->" "for our game"

pause

panag->"can you provide "

hangs ups

"Yes, ma'am, we have traced the call and the police are enroute............."

Comment

have a nice day
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

This is turning into a quite enjoyable thread!

Dominae
            And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
              panag, if you ever called me, the person who answered the phone would probaby turn you in as crank caller.

"Hello?

panag->"hi, need some "

pause

panag->" "for our game"

pause

panag->"can you provide "

hangs ups

"Yes, ma'am, we have traced the call and the police are enroute............."

hi ,

i would not even call you for a million bucks , ......

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

> gives panag a million bucks

-> panag does not call GhengisFarrrrrb

-->something else happens I don't know what

time to end this worthless post...
                Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                ---------
                May God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

I called actually from work and for me it was 10am. My vis-a-vis colleague slightly raised his eyebrows, guessing with whom I may talk through my mobile phone in English and about things absolutely not work related. Who the hell is Vox and the Glory, and what the heck is Arashi?
                  SR - this broke me up. I can just visualize the scene.
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I called actually from work and for me it was 10am. My vis-a-vis colleague slightly raised his eyebrows, guessing with whom I may talk through my mobile phone in English and about things absolutely not work related. Who the hell is Vox and the Glory, and what the heck is Arashi?

Actually, my voice has not much teutonic weight, it's rather soft and must have an outrrrrrrrrrageous accent, because I rarely care about pronouncation.
                    I bet that called had enough of the magic words to get analyzed in more detail by the NSA or some other agency. I wonder if we had an increase in "guest views" of this forum in that period. I guess we all passed their investigation since we are all here still. I'm pretty sure they could figure out what it was about.
                    Aggie
                    Last edited by Aggie; August 10, 2003, 13:19.
                    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

have a nice day
                      I'm sure that's a relief for him
                      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

SR - this broke me up. I can just visualize the scene.
                        Can't wait till I get to call Darekill, in German, from school, and mentioning things like NAPs, MPPs, Toledo, Pamplona and Golden Ages
                        A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I should pay more attention to this forum...

Dammit! Would someone win this damn game quick?!?! I wanna see what the all seeing eye has for us!

Trip, show us the Lux war info you have!!!!
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

have a nice day
                            That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Comment

Working...
                            X