X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me hands GhengisFarb the "Not-Spamming Award"

you'd make Ming proud.
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• MasterZen, you need not say "a s s". "Ass" is not censored.

(T h a t s h o u l d b e r e a s o n e n o u g h f o r t h e w o r l d t o a l l y a g a i n s t G l o r y o f W a r )
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Ouch, my eyes hurt after reading that mrmitchell.

Comment

• I think ND is doing a great job with getting the world rid of bad RP jokes

That is why all shoud suport our efforts in the war against the spanish infidels! We might call them so, we are arabic!
          Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• And I'm sure ND will do an even better job of getting the world rid of RP itself
            A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
              MasterZen, you need not say "a s s". "Ass" is not censored.

(T h a t s h o u l d b e r e a s o n e n o u g h f o r t h e w o r l d t o a l l y a g a i n s t G l o r y o f W a r )
              What? Because he elaborated on the word "ass"?

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
              Ouch, my eyes hurt after reading that mrmitchell.
              That should be reason enough for the world to ally against Roleplay.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                That should be reason enough for the world to ally against Roleplay.
                Is there any particular reason why you are growing desperate, GhengisFarb?

Is Glory of War THAT afraid of the Spanish army that you need even MORE reinforcements before your troops can overcome their fear?

This goes a long way towards explaining why your "brave" forces might have retreated from the battle before... You've been counting on Neu Demogyptica to do all of the heavy lifting for you and the idea of actually scratching a nail or two must abhor you!

We promise to be extra nice to you if you just leave now rather than flying into the jaws of our army. You won't get any boo boos from us.

Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos
                  ... You've been counting on Neu Demogyptica to do all of the heavy lifting for you
                  Sheesh, Arnie how MUCH do you weigh?

Comment

• Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, you're still retarded.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• The art of war is not to fight at all costs but to avoid the fight where it is unfavorable and strike hard where the chances are that your troops can survive the strike to live for the next battle.

If Spain will fight every possible battle how ever high the price may be, then that is an very interesting tactic and I'm more than glad we have choosen our allies like we did.
                      Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• We shall soon see, won't we?

Comment

Working...
                        X