Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing S.P.I.N. The FIRST inter-team organization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrian

We didn't have anything interesting... until Vox dropped a bunch of Immortals on us. Things got pretty interesting after that.

We may be boring again for a bit, sorry.

-Arrian

Boring? Nothing to report?

If I knew the particulars, Im sure you could write VERY good stories on such things as:

REVEALING YOUR BOARDERS?
    Shrouded in secrecy for thousands of years, GS debates monumental change in policy....

STATUS OF THE VOXODUS?
    Chickens oversee the flight of the few surviving Voxians in an act of mercy...."well it wasn't as much an act of mercy as we had to stop and give the chickens a rest. They can only eat so many Voxians/day you know..." Anonymous GS soldier

STORMHAWK/STORMDOVE ARGUMENTS?
    Im sure it would not constitute a national emergency to release some of that to the public in a lighthearted article

NEW FAM NAMED?
    Still haven't seen a public announcement of your FAM structure. If I wasn't your ambassador/wasn't writting Trappings, I wouldn't even know of it myself.

Then again, after making stories of the most mundane stuff for the Gazette, perhaps I just have a knack for such trivial garbage...
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Trivial garbage is what makes up most of RL news anyway.

Arrian, just post something in your private forum asking if someone wants to do it. I'm sure your team has someone creative that would want to take on posting trivial garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhothaerill
        Arrian, just post something in your private forum asking if someone wants to do it. I'm sure your team has someone creative that would want to take on posting trivial garbage.
        Hate to quote myself but you've already got a creative guy in Aeson. Nice post in the othre thread Aeson.

Comment

I plan to do an autobiography about the origins of the blockheads... stay tuned
          Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

I must say this got more attention than I thought it would.

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed so far. Keep it up!
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Civman, nice article about the misery of Roberto de la Civ.

I like that paragraph of the Legos a lot too.

Aidun
              "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
              Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

In reply to Oliver Fa who just violated the S.P.I.N. rules.
                We want to turn all the spanish citys we can get into arabic citys. We are attacking you. Yes I ommit it Neu Demogyptica is the agressor in this war. There is no shame and everyone who has eyes to see can see this. Spain has tried to fool us when we were struggling to come to a borderagreemaent very early in the game We were still talking about a borderline when spanish settlers made facts with founding Santiago and Zaragoza in debated space.

We never argued about this any longer and closed the case but we never forgot.

Now spain will pay for it's arrogance. They took the land which they thought would be great to have now we take the citys we think would be great to have. Thats it.
                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Originally posted by Darekill
                  In reply to Oliver Fa who just violated the S.P.I.N. rules.
                  We want to turn all the spanish citys we can get into arabic citys. We are attacking you. Yes I ommit it Neu Demogyptica is the agressor in this war. There is no shame and everyone who has eyes to see can see this. Spain has tried to fool us when we were struggling to come to a borderagreemaent very early in the game We were still talking about a borderline when spanish settlers made facts with founding Santiago and Zaragoza in debated space.

We never argued about this any longer and closed the case but we never forgot.

Now spain will pay for it's arrogance. They took the land which they thought would be great to have now we take the citys we think would be great to have. Thats it.
                  This is rather close to an argument I've laid out for why things have progressed the way they have over time. I'll be able to share more once and if my team indeed kicks the bucket.

But yes, we've known for a very very long time that ND was still miffed about where the border was drawn and knew it was quite likely that it would eventually lead to war.
                  Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                  Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                  7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                  X