Famous people comment on GS chickens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FP!!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Deleted.
      Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:42.

Comment

MARGARETH THATCHER: "As God once said and I think is right, the chicken is about to cross the road."

GORBACHEV: "Glasnost and Perestrojka, that's what's important in the Soviet Union. From now on, chickens will be allowed to freely cross the road."

SADDAM HUSSEIN: "The chicken MUST cross the road and if it doesn't cross the road, we'll MAKE it cross the road. I still have some chem... oh, I'd better not mention it. "

MARX: "The chicken is being repressed by the bourgeoisie, exploited. Therefore it is inevitable that the chickens will seize power. An they will establish a state, led by chickens with roads for any chicken to cross. No more private roads. This is the Commuchicks Revolution."

FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT: "Like I manage to stand, the chicken will cross the road."

LENIN: "All chickens will equally and together cross the road."

MAO: "The Big Step Forward means that the chichen will cross the road with big steps."

SOCRATES: "Will the chicken cross the road?"

JOSEF STALIN: "The chicken crossed the road? I don't believe you. You are trying to play me a trick. You want to become the leader of the state, wont you, huh? And the chicken is in your plot. ARREST THIS MAN AND THE CHICHEN and bring them to the camps in Siberia!"

Aidun
        "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
        Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Qui-Gon-Jin: "It seems the Chicken has not crossed the road yet"

Obi-Wan: "I have a bad feeling about this"
          Save the rainforests!
          Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

GORBACHEV (again) - That chicken crossing the road there - what is that stain on his head? It looks like .... ketchup...?
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

CliffsNotes: Chicken crossed road, why? Common joke, usu. bad.

TACO BELL: Come to Taco Bell and get the new Chickalupa for only $1.89! And, as supplies last, it comes with patented Racing Style (TM) Tire Marks!
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveMcW
                  BRIDGEKEEPER: What... is the airspeed velocity of an unladen chicken?
                  You should check out the PtWDGII Monty Python Team, if don't already belong to a team.

Comment

Deleted.
                    Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; June 22, 2003, 09:42.

Comment

/me dreams of further genetic modifications to the Battle Chickens.
                      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                      X