No announcement yet.

Upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch 1.21f UK installed on my computer and working fine !
    Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
    Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

I need a yes or no from GS and Vox leader's.

Comment

I don't see why not. I have the patched game (in fact that's the only version I have right now- and I haven't been playing the turns in a very long time). I have played another pbem with the patch, I know it works.

Comment

We have done a check within Vox - and we are OK to upgrade.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Well, if it's not too late, why doesn't GS upgrade before playing this turn, and then each team can do it on their turn?
            I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Well, if it's not too late, why doesn't GS upgrade before playing this turn, and then each team can do it on their turn?

I'll post it in the forum if not to late already (turns with us, right?)
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

right.
                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Just in case anyone misses it in the turn thread, I played GS's turn with 1.21. It's nice to finally be upgraded.

Comment

Working...
                  X